Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Look, I do have legs

oooopsss I thought you were a female because of your name 'chesty' LOL :eek:

Those shorts are not at all lacking by Euro standards...and have you seen what they swim in...LOL :eek2: :D

A fine pair of legs, I agree...:)

love
Helen

He's got legs...and knows how to use 'em...NICE!

I'm wonderin what the hell the pink "disk" is on your head...Those shades or some sorta satelite dish ya got goin on????:)

vixenbabe said:
He's got legs...and knows how to use 'em...NICE!

I'm wonderin what the hell the pink "disk" is on your head...Those shades or some sorta satelite dish ya got goin on????:)

It's not unusual for men in gay pride parades to wear hot pants and headdresses.

chesty said:
The same shorts that referees, coaches and softball players wear.

Chesty....... ummmmm I play a shitload of softball and I have never worn shorts like that..... of course I wear baseball pants........ but I hear ya on the coaching shorts.

Too many people haven't been involved in an athletic practice to know what kind of shorts a coach wears.

If ya dont mind my asking.......what school? You are in AZ aren't ya? What age group........my son is wanting to get into football. I tried to talk him into it for this fall but he wanted to go with kids pitch baseball.

These are e the jr peewees pop warneer. 10-11 year olds.

I am 36 and those are my sunglasses.

Nope, not competing this year.

I used to wear those shorts all the time playing in a an b league slow pitch softball in AZ

I am in Phx.

Just sign him uip for pop warner and let him try a season. l If he don't like it no harm no foul.

Muscle brains quit fantasizing. I'll post one of my hams later.

Your legs have made some great progress since you first posted your posing pics almost 2 years ago as part of that website you had going about your progress

Thanks. Maybe I will do another website someday. Just been to freakin busy with work.

I am about 220 in that pic.

Top Bottom