Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Little Help?!?!?!

JKurz1

Banned
For a wholleeee lotta karma.......

I have a question for you lovely women of the board.......I have a woman friend (45ish) who is in excellent shape. She's a spinning and yoga instructor and used to do some serious rock climbing a few years back. She's has come to me (a so-called bodybuilder, if you will) and asked for me to develop a free-weight only program for her to do 2-3x a week. She has some dumbbells at home (5,10,15,20) on days she can't get to the gym, but she will more often be using the gym equipment. Can any of you please help me design (or let me see yours) a program for her? I think she really wants to stay away from lower body exercises (I know it's wrong) but, because of her daily activities, would like to first concerntrate on a nice upper body routine. Much thanks for any help you can offer..........

i have a very good program that starts with at a beginner level, and works into moderate and advanced levels. let me rescan it, and i'll post it. it starts with a total body weight routine three days a week. then splits upper and lower body, and eventually divides into body part groups.

Top Bottom