Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to help with weakness in the gym

VeruFeis

I work with a group of buddies in the gym and I’m definitely the weakest one of the bunch
when we do curls for example I’m usually the one picking the small pink dumbbells all the way at the end
looking to get stronger and hoping steroids can help can you give me advice which steroid would be best for me?
I’m 24 years old 138 pounds and 5 foot 6 inches

I work with a group of buddies in the gym and I’m definitely the weakest one of the bunch
when we do curls for example I’m usually the one picking the small pink dumbbells all the way at the end
looking to get stronger and hoping steroids can help can you give me advice which steroid would be best for me?
if you want to get stronger eat more

high protein diet and 50mgs dbol and n2guard

You don't need steroids you need more food and more time in the gym.
You don't mention how long you have been training for?
You need to make sure your muscles/tendons are used to lifting/training. If you are undertrained and start taking gear you will most likely get injured.
Ag @stevesmi said, do your thing. Who cares what your friends lift. It's not a race.

the ONLY thing you need right now is to work on your diet and NOT worry about what your friends or anyone else is doing... thats nonsense and kid stuff man... worry about yourself, focusing on what you need to do to improve your health and gains... period... you are far to young to even consider steroids and you are hoping this will fix your mental state where you are making yourself feel inadequate.. you are CREATING this issue that is not there...

Top Bottom