Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Research in deep S**t

I still think they're mostly interested in two things:

a) people being stupid and selling recreational-type drug stuff like GBL. That pot sure didn't help matters.
b) people buying large quantities and therefore potentially reselling themselves.

I can't see them busting a guy's door in because he bought 3 bottles of liquid nolva. I've never used LR anyway.

John450 said:
The DEA now has a list of customers that ordered from LR. So they may be going after customers.

I may be wrong, but I don't think non-scheduled drugs are within the jurisdiciton of the DEA.

The FDA may have something to say, but the DEA? I don't remember LR offering up AAS or other scheduled items...

they accpeted credit cards?

thats why they got popped!!

well i'll keep everyone posted with what happens to me... :(

i agree with dial tone on this one:
all i can say is that the guy who was contacted already lives in the south. I highly doubt they are going to go around the country investigating everyone who bought a vial or so. I can see them going through records looking for people who bought steroids/rec drugs/gbl (if they actually did sell this stuff). also for people who bought large quantities, since they could be seen as dealers.

jh1:
The DEA can step in at anytime for many reasons. Here is their mission from their website: http://www.dea.gov/agency/mission.htm
Guarantee the dea was just wating for enough evidence to pin on them along with the slip up of having illegal drugs in their house.

Top Bottom