Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPOKINETIX (the down and dirty info)

Yes USNIC acid is da bomb... but the FDA doesn't think so... USNIC acid is specifically the reason why this product was pulled

cozmokramer said:
Yes USNIC acid is da bomb... but the FDA doesn't think so... USNIC acid is specifically the reason why this product was pulled
I'm not so sure about that, lipo also has T2 and norephedrine - 2 other FDA sh*t list ingredients. These ingredients in combination may be what made lipo so potent. I am researching my butt off right now and have found potential sources for pure usnic acid (not kombucha or usnea) as well as T2 and NYC stack thus far. If there's enough interest I'll bring them to market myself!!!

Yes, but I doubt it'll have a usnic component.

Incidentally, the FDA has *never* specified what ingredient they claim is liver-toxic. We've only assumed they're referring to sodium usniate.

I haven't found any research that suggests a liver risk, and I've emailed Syntrax and several other sellers of usnea...all of them replied, and all of them agreed that they cannot find any research that implicates usnea in liver problems at all. Not only that, but there is research (cited above) that usnea is actually quite good at preventing cancers, killing tumors and harmful microbes, and detoxifying the body!

If anyone has objective research about usnea and the liver specifically, please mention it. I can't find any.

As for hospital trips, we know that usnea is an allergin to some people. I suspect that.

Meanwhile, I use lipok in a 2 weeks/1 week on/off pattern, along with NAC and milk thistle and oil of oregano. So far my fat loss is spectacular.

Hell, I may even try DNP someday.

Awesome thread. I have two bottles @ 180 caps I am going to use post-cycle to shed. I will be doing 2 weeks of clen followed by 2 weeks of Lipo, and repeat.

New mental health diagnosis: "Lipokinetix envy."

See, I have FIVE bottles. But one is almost gone. And it's working great, and I feel great!

Top Bottom