Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipokinetics

SoCo4Fun

Does anyone know EXACTLY why lipokinetics was pulled from the shelf?? Im just trying to decide if I should take it or not because I have a bottle.

i think it was because of their supply of norephedrine, syntrax said they wanted to save their supply for their best selling product(adipo). Good luck if you can stand lipo, usnic acid is some nasty stuff.

I Have a bottle myself. It was pulled b/c of the usnic acid and the sodium diodothryronine i think. had a lot of side effects and i think they were scared to get busted so they pulled it.

Go ahead and try it.You'll know after a few days if you can stand it.Some people simply feel like crap on it.I have used it several times with great results,but it made me feel lousy.However,when I'm getting ready for a show,I'll deal with almost anything if it works!

Yup...felt like total crap

I agree 100% with bodyfx, it made me feel like absolute shit. I wish I could say it worked, but I was taking so much other stuff, who the hell knows what was working.

BELL$

:angel:

w/ me at least i feel like i'm losing a lot of muscle w/ this product. However, When on MD6 i thought it worked great.

riskybiz007 said:
w/ me at least i feel like i'm losing a lot of muscle w/ this product.

I felt the same way on lipoK, too. In fact, some days I was so wasted from the stuff that I didn't even have enough energy to go to the gym. Cutting the fat is great, but if you can't even get in the gym on the stuff, it's more trouble than it's worth!

I am experiencing similar side effects with Lipo--tired most of the day, headaches, mild GI problems, etc... I have only been trying Lipo for two weeks. Does anyone know if your body eventually adjusts to it? Additionally, those who have also tried T-3 and Clen, how do the side effects compare? Am I going to have fewer negative side effects if I try Clen/T-3 instead? Thanks.

THey said Lipo was a beginners version of DNP. So i can just imagine how DNP would make you feel.

Overweight....this is a very individual thing.Some people feel fine on clen/t-3,while others can't even tolerate one or the other alone.Lipo seems to make everyone feel kinda shitty....some more than others.I find that I need to combine Lipo with creatine/ribose to be able to train effectively.This combo will help to stave off some of the energy reducing effects of the Lipo.

And yes,Lipo is a much milder version of DNP.I don't know how anyone can stand that stuff.But such as life in our twisted little sport.

Top Bottom