Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipokinetics

too many people say they feel like crap on it. Me personally i feel tension near thyroid area. It's a wierd sort of feeling, maybe a bit dangerous if you ask me.

horrible...

the yohimbine which can supresses seratonin, the thyroid which can shot down your thyroide and then the usenic acid which can have irreversable influences on your cromosomes, ummmmm....???i dont thinnk so.....how about a little cardio

Yohimbine should be include in any ones fat burning regime...OB1 can you please direct me to some scientific references on Yohimbine and Serratonin and what about if you take 5-HTP or some St.Johns or better yet some L-Theanine.

here you go big k

Herein, we evaluate the interaction of the alpha(2)-AR antagonist, yohimbine, as compared to fluparoxan, at multiple monoaminergic receptors and examine their roles in the modulation of adrenergic, dopaminergic and serotonergic transmission in freely-moving rats. Yohimbine displays marked affinity at human (h)alpha(2A)-, halpha(2B)- and halpha(2C)-ARs, significant affinity for h5-HT(1A), h5-HT(1B), h5-HT(1D), and hD(2) receptors and weak affinity for hD(3) receptors. In [(35)S]GTPgammaS binding protocols, yohimbine exerts antagonist actions at halpha(2A)-AR, h5-HT(1B), h5-HT(1D), and hD(2) sites, yet partial agonist actions at h5-HT(1A) sites. In vivo, agonist actions of yohimbine at 5-HT(1A) sites are revealed by WAY100,635-reversible induction of hypothermia in the rat. In guinea pigs, antagonist actions of yohimbine at 5-HT(1B) receptors are revealed by blockade of hypothermia evoked by the 5-HT(1B) agonist, GR46,611. In distinction to yohimbine, fluparoxan shows only modest partial agonist actions at h5-HT(1A) sites versus marked antagonist actions at halpha(2)-ARs. While fluparoxan selectively enhances hippocampal noradrenaline (NAD) turnover, yohimbine also enhances striatal dopamine (DA) turnover and suppresses striatal turnover of 5-HT. Further, yohimbine decreases firing of serotonergic neurones in raphe nuclei, an action reversed by WAY100,635. Fluparoxan increases extracellular levels of DA and NAD, but not 5-HT, in frontal cortex. In analogy, yohimbine enhances FCX levels of DA and NAD, yet suppresses those of 5-HT, the latter effect being antagonized by WAY100,635. The induction by fluoxetine of FCX levels of 5-HT, DA, and NAD is potentiated by fluparoxan. Yohimbine likewise facilitates the influence of fluoxetine upon DA and NAD levels, but not those of 5-HT. In conclusion, the alpha(2)-AR antagonist properties of yohimbine increase DA and NAD levels both alone and in association with fluoxetine. However, in contrast to the selective alpha(2)-AR antagonist, fluparoxan, the 5-HT(1A) agonist actions of yohimbine suppress 5-HT levels alone and underlie its inability to augment the influence of fluoxetine upon 5-HT levels.

Well, I glad you have mastered the art of cut & paste...the first sentence to me says it all...Yohimbine is a alpha(2)-AR antagonist and this is why it should be used for fat loss...you need to block the negative actions of the alpha receptors if you wish to eliminate stubborn body fat...as I said, if you are concerned about any contradictions of yohimbine then take som l-theanine or 5-HTPl.

learn to read big k

big k, i am not saying yohimbine doesnt burn fat, please do not put words into my mouth. if you would read the rest of the research you will notice that yohimbine binds to seratonin receptors, so before you go spoutin off do your homework!!

OB1...you better know your role and shut your mouth before I sick Zulak on you!

If you read my post you would see that this problem can be avoided if you take some 5-HTP with your yohimbine!!!

ok tim patterson, let me take out another 10$ from my supplement budget! what are you trying to do bankrupt my ass?!! i think i will save my money, and burn fat the old fashioned way, by using the 3 D's Discipline, Dedication, Desire!!!

Top Bottom