Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipokinetics

I have an extra bottle of lipokinetix (sealed). If anyone wants a bottle let me know. I bought a few bottles when I heard it was pulled but as it turns out, I don't need the extras.

I was on Lipo for about 10 days and I had to sop because I was getting lightheaded and felt nauseous. Its funny because one of the effects is supposed to be the sweats which I did not get at all. Im back on MD6 and Im sweating way more. Go figure.

By the way BodyFX if you are who i think you are tell frank that derek says hello.

have any of you felt their thyroid kind of funny while on this stuff. I would feel it kinda funny especially when lifting weights.

Does anyone know of any websites that still have any Lipokinetix in stock? I know it's discontinued but most online supplement stores were selling triax and tricana for a long time after they were pulled. If anyone knows of where I could get some I would really appreciate it.

I quit taking the Lipo because I felt nothing, I tried it for 3 weeks and felt as normal as usual. I had to go to DNP, which works wonders, and is really not as bad as people say. I could take 2 to 3 Lipo pills go workout and do cardio and eat about an hour after all that and couldn't even get a stomach cramp. This was just me so of course this is only my opinion, but Lipo sucks.

Later
Mitch

Oh yeah, you will feel more on Clen and T-3. All Clen does for me is make me a little warmer, unless taking with the DNP and then it gets hot. Clen will definitely work better than Lipo, that's why it isn't sold over the counter, same with the T-3.

Thanks Mitch. I don't think I will go the DNP route. I think it is not something to fool with unless you REALLY know what you are doing, and I don't. I am willng to try the T3-Clen route, although I will be fairly conservativw with the T3 dosage and duration. In the meantime, I am still trying the Lipo. Week 3 on it was not nearly as bad with the side effects. Plus I cut down from 6 pills a day to 4-5 pills each day. I have a feeling that starting at the max dose was not a good idea.

I was taking lipo and I felt like crap all the time. I vomited on more than two pills a day. I did drop fat but I had to discontinue use after it begin to unbarely. I had major acid reflux as well

LewdTenant said:

Everyone says AF sells it, but I went to the site and can't find it.

Lewd

I checked the site before I posted it last time and they still had it for sale. But now when I check it is no longer listed, I guess this means they're finally out of it. Too bad too because they were the only ones that I could find that had any left.

Top Bottom