Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPOFLAME Fat Burner!!: What the hell did you put into the NEW Lipoflame?

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Dayum Omega... What the hell did you put into the NEW Lipoflame?

Holy shit dude!

What the hell did you put in this last version? This is the closest thing to Ephedra I've ever taken since it was last available. It makes you feel awesome and alert WITHOUT CRASH!

I've only taken the new version for three days, so I can't comment on the fat burning effects just yet. I will say however that my appetite is very much under control. I don't crave, I don't hunger and when I do eat the right stuff, I eat just the proper amounts.

The last version I used to replace coffee and Rebulls. This time around I'm going to get shredded off it... I'll back it up with pics for ya!

Re: Dayum Omega... What the hell did you put into the NEW Lipoflame?

I need to try this stuff!!! lots of good talk about it!

this is good to hear

I have to agree Omega. This is some serious stuff here. The new version is much, much better than the old version. I like the new dosage (ONLY 4 PILLS) and I feel great on it! I have been using it for two weeks now and I have lost 12 pounds (I am also dieting and following the firast phase of the Omega Project). This is really awesome! Thanks!!!!

partagus said:
I have to agree Omega. This is some serious stuff here. The new version is much, much better than the old version. I like the new dosage (ONLY 4 PILLS) and I feel great on it! I have been using it for two weeks now and I have lost 12 pounds (I am also dieting and following the firast phase of the Omega Project). This is really awesome! Thanks!!!!

I miss you:(

I was just going to say hello today!

thanks for the vote :)

ps: hello xrsist:)

navigatorrs said:
I need to try this stuff!!! lots of good talk about it!

Top notch products. Omega stands behind his products with a 100% money back guarantee. If its not all you have read about, you send the remainder of the bottle back and Omega shoots you a refund! Nothing to lose.

Is this the BEST thing to use to lose this stubborn 10 lbs of body fat ? I have tried levorex and Trex and didnt see much with it. I drank lots of water and had carbs during the day but would like something SAFE ie (no heart issues etc...) and very effective. Like the closest thing to dnp without death as a side. Can someone direct me to which is what ? I get easily confused with all the products available. Which is best ? This one ? Cheers

OMEGA said:
I miss you:(

I was just going to say hello today!

thanks for the vote :)

ps: hello xrsist:)
:rainbow:

Jon79 said:

lol

Partagus ,

was one of our first and brightest Students

an HONOR it is to assist him.

he helped us too in the forum

ps: :ranbow:

:)

Top Bottom