Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Link to chest pic

hey girl...

your chest looks really good....you can see separation in your delt and your tricep looks really good in that pic also. keep it up!!! youre looking great in every pic you post!:)

Lookin good!

Wondered if anyone does any dumbbell flyes? I used to be able to get a massive burn doing flat bench flyes w/ light weight, but it just don't work no more. I'm really careful w/ flyes in general now because of shoulder probs, but that was the one time I used to really feel it....

Well, up until 2 weeks ago, I was doing flat bench dumbell flies, pec dec, and cable cross overs. But, since I realized that there was supposed to be some seperation in my chest, I inquired on how to get that seperation.

So, I have done 3 chest workouts since that inquiry and have started heavy inclines. I also did declines in one workout but that movement was uncomfortable for me so I may stick with inclines and work up to declines gradually.

I look forward to chest days now!

JLO....your chest pic looks good---- patience and hardwork always pay off in the end.....just keep pushing the metal baby ;)

Top Bottom