Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

libdo help Please

tazmo

Ladies I would like to know if you know of anything that helps with your sex drive. I am desperate. I take armour thyroid because I am hypothyroid, and I really need some help in the drive department. If you know of anything please let me know, and where to get it. Thank you very much.

i don't know if you are female or not...but Yohimbine makes me horny as hell. I would check to make sure that you can combine it with your thyroid medicine, of course.

Saw palmetto and damiana both make me, well, um, er, horny.

You can get both of them at your local health food store.

Take on an empty stomach, wait at least 1/2 hour, then eat light.

Not sure if there are any contraindications with your meds.

Fawn

Yes I am a female, by the way thanks for replying so fast. What kind of yohimbine and can you get it over the counter?

There's a testosterone cream your OBGYN can prescribe for you. It's for menopausal women...but you might get it also.

:fro: :p

yohimbine DOES have that effect on women
though not on all of them
much the same with men
about 60% of men get noticable erectile effects
with women there is no hard data but many anecdotal reports
it will increase blood flow to that area
making it more sensitive and the tissue fuller.

It does not actually make men or women "horny" it merely makes the area more "ready" for hornyness (is that a word?) :p

peace

oh...so Yohimbe made my thingy tingly....making me, in turn, THINK I was horny. hmmm...

Yohimbe Fuel from TwinLab is what I was referring to.

What about that "Monkeying Around" that has been advertised in the M & F Hers magazine. My wife bought some at GNC she seems to be getting hornier. Anybody else tried or heard about this stuff?

Top Bottom