Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female steroids for newbies

Leasen

I’m very new to steroid use as a female and I don’t want to do anything to screw up
please help me I am 5 foot 6 inches 140 pounds and muscular and athletic
I spent three years in the Navy and I worked out pretty much every chance I got and swim as well
I’m looking to get more fit and more strong
where should I start when it comes to steroid use?

With steroids it is always a risk vs. reward scenario. If you are looking for just a little help Anavar cycles are your best bet. Start off with 5 mg about an hour before workouts on off days try and take the dose around the same time you would for workout days. You can run a full 6-8 week cycle this way and then take an equal amount of time off cycle. This really shouldn't have any side effects unless you are very sensitive to Anavar. It happens, but is very rare.

Your looking for a little more you step your Anavar up to 5 MG every 12 hours. Again run 6-8 week cycles and an equal amount of time off cycle. Again this is a relatively safe dosing, but if you are sensitive to Anavar you may start noticing common steroid side effects like acne. If you are one of those that is sensitive to it the side effects can become worse such as deepening voice, mild hair loss, and enlarged Clitorises. Any of those side effects appear you discontinue use and re-evaluate.

I know some women running 10mg to 20 mg of Anavar every 12 hours or running longer cycles, but they all worked their way up testing their sensitivity to the drug. Also you start running more than 10 mg of Anavar a day you must have liver support as Anavar is liver toxic. Also if you drink alcohol and use Anavar a liver support is highly recommended.

Also you should get a roid test kit and test every package of Anavar to make sure it is Anavar before use.

Another helpful thing is to run a full blood panel that shows estrogen and testosterone levels before starting and a couple weeks after you start looking for issues. Then a couple of weeks after you stop you should probably run blood again to make sure it returns to normal.

As a note you will see recommendations for SARMS and also some will say to take 2.5 mg of Anavar. As far as SARMS go I started having stomach problems on them, so I don't use them. As for 2.5 mg of Anavar, this is recommended by people who have no experience trying to cut the minimum 10 mg pills in half let alone quarters, they turn to dust.

As a note, this is not to be taken as medical advice as I am not a doctor. This advice comes from online research and real work experience I have seen coming from my wife's experiences with Anavar, Primo, and even a little testosterone. Also from feedback from other women.

I’m very new to steroid use as a female and I don’t want to do anything to screw up
please help me I am 5 foot 6 inches 140 pounds and muscular and athletic
I spent three years in the Navy and I worked out pretty much every chance I got and swim as well
I’m looking to get more fit and more strong
where should I start when it comes to steroid use?
female steroids go with 5mgs anavar and some gw

Top Bottom