Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole or anastrazole during cycle of Test/EQ ?

pogo

Hi:
I decided to do a 12 week cycle of 500mg week Test E and 600mg week EQ
Should I run .25mg per day of letro or 1mg per day of anastrazole?

thanks

Arimidex or aromasin instead?

Guess ppl need more stats to give you the best support on your question:)

I like aromasin the best. But, since I ordered letrozole at one point for some gyno related problems, I had it laying around this cycle and used a bit of it. I used something like .25 mg per day or so and I still grew just fine. Just don't overdo it if you go this route. As some have talked about recently, over-use of anti estrogens can kill gains and is often unecessary. "Use as needed" no more. Good luck!

Hi:

thanks

use only when needed, letro way too strong for that cycle, but 0.25mgs adex eod or 3x week will be penty without effecting gains , talking from personal experince just my 2c

peace

I like aromasin the best. But, since I ordered letrozole at one point for some gyno related problems, I had it laying around this cycle and used a bit of it. I used something like .25 mg per day or so and I still grew just fine. Just don't overdo it if you go this route. As some have talked about recently, over-use of anti estrogens can kill gains and is often unecessary. "Use as needed" no more. Good luck!

Me too...

aromasin is my first choice....

Letro is a bit much for your run.

Hi:

thanks
adex is better..letro is very strong... 1mg letro a day ur joints will crack and ur gains will be shit....

.25mg eod adex if needed

Arimidex or aromasin instead?

Guess ppl need more stats to give you the best support on your question:)

I would also run the eq 14 weeks and the test 15 weeks. Add in some hcg week 5 till the end 500iu's ew/ pct with Testosterone Recovery Stack and 20mg nolva ed if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom