Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole as my AI... Need help bad...

anyway I learned a long time ago to only use enough test for libido "around 300 mgs" and not to run anything else that aromatises, I mean the possibilities here are endless and you don't have to run ai's and deal with the sides from them or progesterone and estrogen...

proviron and masteron are more then enough to combat anything under 500 mgs test I've run a gram of sustanon and around half that of mast with no problems and I am very gyno prone just not risking it again

anyway I learned a long time ago to only use enough test for libido "around 300 mgs" and not to run anything else that aromatises, I mean the possibilities here are endless and you don't have to run ai's and deal with the sides from them or progesterone and estrogen...

proviron and masteron are more then enough to combat anything under 500 mgs test I've run a gram of sustanon and around half that of mast with no problems and I am very gyno prone just not risking it again

I'm running
300mg test prop p/w
400mg npp p/w
400mg eq p/w
200mg masteron p/w

Had bad problem with appetite at first, couldn't eat shit! Better now, no sides at all lately... Only problem is good/bad cholesterol is kinda f'ed right now so I gotta get that in check. The letrozole will sit for some other time...

Beast Mode

I think you made the right call. If you haven't used either, why not use the one that is more mild first, and see how you respond?
I give this advice to folks thinking of Propecia/Proscar v Avodart . . . sure Avodart is technically stronger, blocking more DHT, but some folks get gyno off of it (since no test is being converted to DHT, it gets converted to estrogen instead in some folks who are prone to gyno).
After they use the milder solution, if that doesn't work, then maybe try the more extreme one.
We are playing with natural body chemistry here . . . if you shock the system, it'll definitely shock you back once in a while.

I would do the same and stick to Primo, Masteron, Winny, Superdrol....BUT...hairloss is a major concern for me and the dry gains aren't worth going bald at such a young age. So far my hair holds together with mild test, EQ, and tren...

Crazy how a hormone will cause sides so you use a drug to combat that. But this causes other hormone issues which you have to beat with another drug. And it just goes on and on...the price we pay to be big...

A perpetual cycle that will NEVER end... Once you got the bug, it's never the same...

Beast Mode

^^^ forma was made for bodybuilders and it blows the shit out of letro from top to bottom to use for aromatizing compounds. this is my opinion as well as the opinions of 99% of people on this board.

you never used it, thus your opinion means zilch.

Forma, or active ingredient Formestane was in fact developed for breast cancer treatment. A topical formulation is just a different delivery method with the same overall goal.

Formestane is a second generation aromatase inhibitor, third generation AI's are much more effective at combating estrogen. These include: aromasin, letrozole and arimidex. Now I'm not saying that these make them superior to forma, I'm saying for estrogen suppression there are better choices out there.

99% of this people on this board huh? That's an interesting statistic, I would like you to back that up with some calculations. Does this include people who have not posted since before forma was even marketed? I can assure that even this population represents greater than 1%; I can assure you that this population, even exposed to forma on other boards represents greater than 1%. Then we add in the jokesters non-juicer non-breast cancer patients in C&C and we're surely greater than 1%. I don't even need to crunch numbers to assure you that your number is 100% wrong on saying that 99% of the board's opinion is against mine.

Now, I'll get to the real meat of this thread. As an AI, Forma is still a good choice for this cycle. Some other good choices are aromasin (my #1 in this case), anastrazole/arimidex, and Erase (this is perhaps even more effective than aromasin with the added benefit it reduces cortisol levels).

Letro is not the best choice, but its certainly doesn't deserve the same treatment as your fecal matter. When all other AI's fail, it will be your savior against estrogenic awfulness. If you were to run it as an AI then 2.5mg once or twice a week would do you well.

Further reading:
Endocrine Effects of Adjuvant Letrozole + Triptorelin Compared With Tamoxifen + Triptorelin in Premenopausal Patients With Early Breast Cancer
One letrozole pill a week quadruples testosterone level (letro study increasing testosterone in men)
Trove - A randomized, open, parallel-group trial to compare the endocrine effects of oral anastrozole (Arimidex(R)) with intramuscular formestane in postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer (study comparing formestane to arimidex)

I happen to like letro but it is a tricky drug to balance out due to sheer strength of it. It is an extremely powerful ai with a long halflife and if you dose it too high be prepared for side effects like joint pain, no sex drive etc. .5mg a day is an excessive dose and I think most guys will suffer sides like this on such a high dose.

Get a pill splitter or use a razor blade to cut the 2.5mg pills into 1/4ths. Each 1/4th is 625 mcg roughly. An ideal dose will be one of those 625 mcg slices every 2-4 days depending on if you want your average dose round 300 mcg, 200mcg or 150 mcg a day. Some guys will see negative sides on 300 mcg a day, and this dose is actually high enough, for me at least, to cure already existing gyno.

The primary reason you see problems with this drug it becuase it is insanely powerful, and people do not respect the strength of it and use too much. When you find the right dose for you it is insanely cheap and gets the job done. When you realize that 150 mcg of it a day will work as well as 1mg of adex a day (and at $1-1.5 a tab the normal going rate) that runs you less than 50 cents a week. For people like me who seem highly sensity to estragen and aromatase this drug is a very nice tool when used correctly.

Now I do agree with UA Iron on aromasin. Aromasin for those with the availability and the budget is my #1 choice (had to order letro myself this week my source was flat out of aromasin when I ordered). Letro, due to strength and hassle is #2. For anyone on a tight budget letro is king though.

I researched peer reviews on Formestane also after reading about Needto's products and it seems pretty agreed that it is a weaker AI than adex. I personally bloat like crazy on test + adex, so doubt it would be an effective product for someone such as me who is very prone to estragenic sides. Not to mention that a one month supply costs more than a month of test + aromasin for me.

I very much like Letro as well.

This would be my method for not using a pill splitter to get the appropriate dosages:
1. Weigh out the pressed pill completely. For example lets say it weighs 150mg.
2. You know how much active ingredient the pill has (2.5mg letro/pill)
3. Set up an equation for the dosage you'd like to be taking (Xmg) by using a proportions:

A = Active Ingredient Mass (mg)
B = Total pill Mass (mg)

C = Desired Active ingredient (that you'd like to be consuming) (mg)
D = Some fraction of the Total Pill Mass (mg)

A/B = C/D

Example:
A = 2.5mg (mass of letro in a single cap)
B = 150mg (example total pill mass)

C = .25mg (desired mass Letro)
D = Unknown amount of cap that would be used to achieve the desired dose 'C'

(2.5mg/150mg) = (.25mg/D)
Solving for D = 15mg

so in essence, if you crushed up that pill completely, weighed out 15mg of the powder that was left, you'd have 0.25mg of Letro.

Or if you took all 10, crushed them up and added them to 99.75ml of everclear you'd have a solution that contained very very close to** .25mg/ml of letro.

**assumption is made that the density of letro + filler (most likely magnesium stearate and other carbohydrate fillers) is about equal to that of grain alcohol. This assumption is good enough, but if you wanted to get super precise you'd pull up a Pharmacopeia reference manual, see what ingredients are in the tablet, calculate the density of the mixture, multiply the density of the mixture times the total mass of the powder, subtract that from 100ml.

Forma, or active ingredient Formestane was in fact developed for breast cancer treatment. A topical formulation is just a different delivery method with the same overall goal.
)

FORMA SOLD AT MR SUPPS WAS DESIGNED FOR BODYBUILDERS.

i never said formestane was designed for them. i said FORMA.

forma contains more than just formestane. again you don't know anything about the product so stop acting like you do. you've never used the product to know if its a weak AI. and you consistently bash products of this site over and over and your posts get deleted cause the mods are nice and want to save you, but maybe its time mods stopped being nice and started banning? up to you. . so anyone who takes your advice on this should be aware of that fact.

if you don't like the sponsors of this sites products then don't buy them.. continue to use harsh drugs, just don't call people stupid who want people to use something safer and with less sides. this site is different today.. its not 2003 when you signed up :)

I very much like Letro as well.

This would be my method for not using a pill splitter to get the appropriate dosages:
1. Weigh out the pressed pill completely. For example lets say it weighs 150mg.
2. You know how much active ingredient the pill has (2.5mg letro/pill)
3. Set up an equation for the dosage you'd like to be taking (Xmg) by using a proportions:

A = Active Ingredient Mass (mg)
B = Total pill Mass (mg)

C = Desired Active ingredient (that you'd like to be consuming) (mg)
D = Some fraction of the Total Pill Mass (mg)

A/B = C/D

Example:
A = 2.5mg (mass of letro in a single cap)
B = 150mg (example total pill mass)

C = .25mg (desired mass Letro)
D = Unknown amount of cap that would be used to achieve the desired dose 'C'

(2.5mg/150mg) = (.25mg/D)
Solving for D = 15mg

so in essence, if you crushed up that pill completely, weighed out 15mg of the powder that was left, you'd have 0.25mg of Letro.

Or if you took all 10, crushed them up and added them to 99.75ml of everclear you'd have a solution that contained very very close to** .25mg/ml of letro.

**assumption is made that the density of letro + filler (most likely magnesium stearate and other carbohydrate fillers) is about equal to that of grain alcohol. This assumption is good enough, but if you wanted to get super precise you'd pull up a Pharmacopeia reference manual, see what ingredients are in the tablet, calculate the density of the mixture, multiply the density of the mixture times the total mass of the powder, subtract that from 100ml.

Jesus H!!! WTF? If I wasn't a complete retard I probably would almost understood that post? U obviously know about it... I'm pretty good at boiling water, that's about it!

Beast Mode

Top Bottom