Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole as my AI... Need help bad...

T

The Alpha...

Ok, I got my letrozole in the other day and am needing to start.... Problem is I got a packet of 10 tabs at 2.5mg's each. I know recommended dose for me would be .25 -.50 ed... So WTF?? These tabs are really f'n small pretty much like a pellet (******* mfg) if u would like to google image... So what should I do? how can I split? What's my options if any? I'm lost on this one... They came free with my last purchase so thats really why I'm even gonna use em. Not looking forward to the limp dick syndrome either but I gotta start my AI ASAP...

Beast Mode

Last edited by a moderator:
letro should only be used for gyno

^^^ It crashed my libido to the point I didn't care if my girl was throwing her p at me. She couldn't even rape me because my soldier didn't work no matter what she did to me. Even after I came off it I was f'd up for a while. Use forma or adex for an AI. I'll never use letro again unless I absolutely have to. I used it for a very small lump behind my nip.

femara aka letrozle is a very very strong ai.what you experienced is normal you should only use femara when you are sure your going to have a gyno problem because as you found out femara is very strong and will knock the shit outta your sex game.

dont listin to the guy here saying no to letro the issue is peopel use too much ro toften and dont understand it
!)get a pill splitter, one liek this: Pill splitting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2) using letro: 0.6mg (about 1/4th of a 2.5mg tab) every 2-3 days ! and NOt more then eod at MAX.
I useletro 1-2 X week at 1.2mg (half a tab) about every 3 days and it works great on cycle.
dosing 0.25-0.6mg eod-e3d.

i have been doing it liek this dfor over 3 years now (not none stop) and have loved it. pritty cheap too since a little gose a long way

I appreciate everyone's feedback, but I think I gotta go with Stevemi advice! It came with my package of gear but with my cycle I'm thinking I don't need it.. I'm using prop/npp/masteron/eq and haven't experienced any gyno symptoms. My original purpose was to use as an AI or just as gyno prevention. Without any symptoms it's pointless I guess... Just save it for some other time if really needed...

Beast Mode

If you tossed them then youre stupid... The person recommending this course of action might as well be in the same boat.

Nothing else is more effective. That includes weak AI's that have been converted to topical formulations (meaning even worse absorption...) that are popular on this board.

Studies have shown increases in testosterone in males using letro. I have posted them.

Top Bottom