Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lethargy on hella.

Would throwing in a low or moderate dose of albuterol on a hella cycle be too much? Say start on week 3 of the cycle and stop before pct?

Would throwing in a low or moderate dose of albuterol on a hella cycle be too much? Say start on week 3 of the cycle and stop before pct?

It would probably be ok, as long as you are monitoring things like BP and verify that it isn't high before starting it. I would also start pretty low with the dosing and slowly ramp while keeping an eye on everything

I got lethargy on hella. Though I swore it was from katana I was running with it. I was using mio in one of my bottles of water. It really helped. Also a banana before noon seemed to curb it quite a bit.

Thanks for the input fellas. My.water intake is good prolly around 1.5 gal a day. Only difference is im consuming less carbs this time around on this cycle. Dosage is the same also, 75,75,100,100,100. Tryin more of a lean bulk this time around since i shredded down pryor to this cycle. Ill try upping a few more good carbs and see what happens. Thanks brothas

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom