Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let the the Transdermal Tren/Test stack begin!

kravmaga02

Everyone has been talking about these hot new transderms, so let's see what they got!

my shipping info. says mines will be coming in tomorrow by 12pm. That's overnight I'm impressed with how quick they are expected to get here. I'm putting a hold on my SARMs log to begin this cycle and I'll pick it up again after my PCT.

First off my stats:

h: 6 ft
w: 215-217
bf: ? getting pretty lean with the OSTA/S4 stack

I have been working out every day. On my days off weights I do cardio for 30-45 mins.

My diet is pretty clean, I cheat a little on my weekends but most of the time I've been eating only chicken and brown rice, protein supps, raw broccoli with blue cheese, milk, fiber cereal and wheaties, whole wheat bread, tuna w/ pickles and mustard.

No simple carbs except right before or right after a workout (a cookie or something small)

My normal supplements are as follows:

Multi vitamin
resveratrol
co q 10
amino1 (intra)
hyper fx (pre)
aminox (pre)
whey hydrolysate
casein
fish oil
animal flex
bulletproof (bed time)
b-complex
CLA (about to drop it after this bottle)
chromium

I think I'm going to do 2mL a day on the test base and 1mL a day of tren.

I also running arimidex at .5mg ed and nolva at (I think) 20mg ed. I have to double check the nolva I have the dose saved on my email.

I am extremely excited to begin this cycle. I have only run cheap PH's in the past, never something as supposedly effective as Test or Tren. I'll let you guys know when it arrives!

Any advice on this is much appreciated I am always open to suggestions!

aromasin would be better choice against test as its type 2, but adex will work..you running caber or prami?

Sent from my SGH-T959

Wyatt follow the link in my signature. Not trenazone

And I agree with dropping the nolva. It's a transdermal, but still a potent 19nor, and you never mix those two unless you fancy a nice set of bro boobs...

I will definitely follow this, but do as the others have said and lose that Nolva. Get yourself some Clomid instead

Well I'm glad I found this out from yall, the guy from the source told me to just run nolva and arimidex.

So should I run the arimidex and clomid together on cycle? If I do that should I still get caber?

Makes me nervous that he told me I'd be fine with those items...

Top Bottom