Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lemon juice and chicken breast question

a123slonky

This might sound crazy but, a buddy said that the acid in the lemon juice breaks down the protein in the chicken and renders the protein worthless. i have been doing this for sometime and like the taste. does anyone have any knowledge of this? thanks in advance!

your friend is a dumb ass! but for real, come on i do that all the time and i still grow . and i live on that shit! so no its not worth less...come on now.....if u like the chicken u might want to add some soy sauce ....mmmmmm...i love that shit!!!

He meant fat not protein....and what it does is breaks down the fat to make the body digest it easier. This means the body can use it for other stuff rather than just sticking it onto your butt. :)

Honestly, I imagine you would have to leave it in the juice for Days before it would effect the protein structure.
The Acid does break down the Muscle Fibers, but not to the level of effecting nutrition.

when lemon juice is put on chicken not only does it break down the protein but an enzyme is created known as "genitliashrinka" that can shrink your penis to half its size.

Top Bottom