Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leaving my gym

Bull69

I talked to the general manager of my gym and suggested they get dumbbells up to 180lbs. They currently only go to 140lbs. I explained that there were several of us who would like this. He then goes into a long drawn out speech on how they would be to dangerous, and how he doubts we could even handle these weights safely. I then felt it my duty to explain to him while he is a fat out of shape idiot that could not handle even half of that weight, I and others in the gym could. I have to find a new gym asap.

yeap, I feel ya. My gym only goes up to 140 too....I can't really go heavy on DB bench presses.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if I could use a staight bar, but because of shoulder surgeries from college ball I can not.

Bull69 said:
It wouldn't be such a big deal if I could use a staight bar, but because of shoulder surgeries from college ball I can not.

what positon did u play?

Fuck, my gym only goes to 120's. :mad: And it would take a miracle to get the cheap ass owners to ever buy bigger db's.

I used to go to the monoco athletic club...Got sick of it there...I hate people without gym ethics....I go to that world gym on havanna you should check it out...

L.A.X said:
I used to go to the monoco athletic club...Got sick of it there...I hate people without gym ethics....I go to that world gym on havanna you should check it out...
Is it powerhouse gym?

Top Bottom