Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lady needs a little advice

I must humbly disagree about "losing fat first, then putting on muscle". The more lean mass you have, the higher your metabolism will be even when at rest, the more fat you will burn.
Good luck putting on lean muscle under fat and the amount of increase in metabolism is insignificant compared to getting on a good repetitive cardio routine and I understand it is especially hard for a woman to lean out. Respectfully, don't be absurd you don't put on lean mass under fat.

With all due respect, where then do you put lean mass exactly? :confused:

Your comments are incongruous and don't make scientific sense.

I have been female all of my life. Had four kids, was a fattie from the time I was a kid until after I had my kids. I was also a certified fitness professional who had clients from all walks of life, who had varied goals as well as varied limitations. As long as they worked with me (and not against themselves) they achieved whatever goal they had in mind - whether it was to gain strength and function, lose bf, become more pliable, etc.

Too much cardio will make a body CATABOLIC (which will tear lean mass DOWN). Not only that, but what is a person supposed to do once their body's metabolism adjusts to that frequency and duration of cardio to continue progress? The human body adjusts extremely quickly.

I will await your reply. :)

You put on lean mass as you take of fat. But if you focus on putting on mass/muscle you will not get there as fast as you would like and will get discouraged and quit. REALITY

I am glad you are a female and have had four kids, I am a male and my X wife had 4 kids. She gained an average of 70lbs with each pregnancy, I gained an average of 35lbs. She and I didn't loose the weight working out putting on muscle. It was done with consistant cardio and some weights and no AAS! My last wieght loss was from 240+ down to 192, I went from over 30% body fat to 8%. I did it with consistant cardio 20-30 min every day and this crazy thing called concious eating, eating correctly. I am sure you are knowledgeable in that area as well.

That is great that you were a trainer, I have been training off and on since I was a sophmore in high school.

Yes too much cardio will burn muscle not fat. I never said to do too much cardio. Do you know an easy way to tell if you are burning muscle while you are doing cardio?

To tell someone who is just starting to hit the weights with no mention of cardio or diet is very questionable to me and to others who are still in the business of fitness.

So what you said was Kudos and 41 that is very nice!

Hey Lady-
these ladies know theyre aas!! Please take theyre words of wisdom to heart. From my personal experience,
I find clen to be garbage, dont get me wrong, it works..but short term.. not worth all the shakey, sweaty sides. I find an ECA stack
to be the most effective & tried & true for a fat burner.
Ive never tryed Winny.. my boyfriend takes it between his cycles & I have known a few other MEN who take it...its never been recommended for myself, a female, to use it. I have had GREAT success with ANAVAR. I took 5mg ED & have gotten great gains from it. Plus it has little negative sides at such a low dose.. a swollen clitoris ( i didnt see as a problem..lol) and some hair shedding.
While these supp's are a great help, dont forget you will not have success without a tight diet & consistant excersize..but you already KNOW THAT!
:) good luck! & I know you will reach your personal fitness goals!

lol

Last edited:
BM I am sorry for getting off track on my post, I should not have let my personal issues derail me from my intention of trying to say what I meant about loosing the weight first.
Regards,
Goin on 4t

Top Bottom