Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies.....posting for my wife.....

beastboy

She has been working hard....diet and gym.....she has droped fat...put on muscle, but she is still not seeing the results she would like to on her lower half......she is pretty lean up top, but the fat just does not seem to drop as quickly for her in her thighs and rear......Does she just need to keep going at it and eventually her work will start tapping into the fat storages that she sees down there?

I think she looks great.....but she is still unhappy....I just try and support her.....because I know I'm the same way with my body.

She is 29 y/o....5'6" and about 139#.

I saw you post over here, and had to investigate...

Sounds to me like typical female pattern fat. Those'll be the last areas to get lean, and the first areas to gain back.

Clean diet and dedication to the weights will do it, given time.

Project is correct - that is typically of females. Estrogen makes females hold onto fat in the hip/thigh region - which makes it really hard to lose it.

Continuing on with a clean diet, cardio and weights will eventually help.

What does she do for cardio and lower body now? Maybe that could be changed up too though.

Daisy_Girl said:
Project is correct - that is typically of females. Estrogen makes females hold onto fat in the hip/thigh region - which makes it really hard to lose it.

Continuing on with a clean diet, cardio and weights will eventually help.

What does she do for cardio and lower body now? Maybe that could be changed up too though.

She does 30-45 minutes of moderate cardio......not exactly sure about her leg routine, but I know she hobbles around for days afterwards.

I think she is just stuck...she gets to this point everytime she diets and can't get below that 139 mark.

beast, is she going high intensity interval cardio or just steady state cardio? the intervals burn more cals than just running at the same pace the whole time....also sprints helped me shed a little extra bf by just throwing them in once a week...plus they tighten your butt and legs at the same time...

LaDyBuG said:
beast, is she going high intensity interval cardio or just steady state cardio? the intervals burn more cals than just running at the same pace the whole time....also sprints helped me shed a little extra bf by just throwing them in once a week...plus they tighten your butt and legs at the same time...

I actually just started her on HIIT.....she said is kicked her ass....LOL...I told her Good, it's suppose too!

Did you start seeing results from that type of cardio, right away?

she's going to have to work really hard to get through this plateau, but with a strict diet and workout plan, she'll accomplish her goals.

does she do any high intensity interval training?

umm, not right away...i never really see changes right away...maybe i'm too critical i don't know...at any rate, it took me about a month to really notice a difference...only bad thing about interval training is that it really peels weight off of me....fat and muscle...i have to struggle to hang on to the muscle that i have because i lose it soooo easily...when i do this type of training, i always keep my protein intake really high to hopefully offset muscle loss...

i think this last weight will come off slowly. tell her not to get discouraged and keep at it...

She has done HIIT once....but she is going to keep at it.

And I think she could care less about her muscle mass....I try to explain the whole muscle mass = burning more calories, but I guess it isn't registering....she just wants to see the scale drop.

Top Bottom