Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ladies I need info please help

If shes breastfeeding she shouldent even loose weight.
If u loose weight when brestfeeding you get toxic milk for your baby. Because all toxic material in our body is saved in fat cells. And when u loose fat the toxic waste gets in your blood. And mothers milk contain the same as the blood. So therefor you would be feeding your baby all your toxic waste!
This is actually the only true detox you can do. Bit i suggest you do it on somone elses baby :)

Wait I thought breast feeding in it self helped woman lose weight with out trying as burns a certain amount of calories or something. I am not an expert so a Mommy please chime in.

If shes breastfeeding she shouldent even loose weight.
If u loose weight when brestfeeding you get toxic milk for your baby. Because all toxic material in our body is saved in fat cells. And when u loose fat the toxic waste gets in your blood. And mothers milk contain the same as the blood. So therefor you would be feeding your baby all your toxic waste!
This is actually the only true detox you can do. Bit i suggest you do it on somone elses baby :)

This is crap. Crap crap crap crap. 100% wrong. My blood is boiling right now and I want to call you all kinds of names.

But I won't, I am too busy getting ready to breastfeed my baby, then go to the gym. Yes, to do cardio and weights.... And lose the last of my baby weight. Safely and 100% fine.

Idiot.

Wait I thought breast feeding in it self helped woman lose weight with out trying as burns a certain amount of calories or something. I am not an expert so a Mommy please chime in.

^^^You're right QT. And if she is breastfeeding, she doesn't want to be dieting too hard as she needs her nutrition. The other women are right too. It takes 6 months to a year to get back to normal, hormonally. But no reason not to eat properly and get some exercise in.

Last edited:
The only thing that can happen to the breast milk if she is working out at 100% intensity is a slight build up of lactic acid. However, studies have shown that this does not affect the baby - it is suggested that after a hard workout you could wait about an hour to 90 minutes to breastfeed. Again, this is if she is going 100% (which only 8 weeks after having a baby I would not suggest).

I agree with other threads on here to tell her to take it easy, enjoy being a Mom, and all will fall into place. I have a 4 year old and 1 year old - I gained 60 lbs with each tipping the scales at 220 a piece (I am now 140 lbs at 5'7" - still more to go, but now too bad for now). I am thinner now than I ever was from clean eating and being gluten and dairy free. I am also an avid runner about to embark on my weight lifting journey.

Superqt - you do lose weight when breastfeeding. However, your body automatically holds onto some fat as you need it to produce milk. Once I stopped breastfeeding my boys my midsection shrunk.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom