Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ladies I need info please help

lino5034

MVP
EF VIP
Ok so my wife and I just had our second child two months ago a baby boy he weighed in at 91bs 9oz anyways she has been dieting since he was born and working out about 4 days a week to get her figure back in time for our beach trip in june anyways she was talking to me about doing a cycle of clen I dont know to much about clen and it being her first cycle ever. Long story short can you ladies help me out on what she can use

herstats now 135lbs 5'1 about 25% body fat
age 24
herstats before 115lbs 5'1 about 18% body fat

she has always worked out since we met about 3-4 days a week
she wants to be back at 115 and 18%

thank you in advance

Ok so my wife and I just had our second child two months ago a baby boy he weighed in at 91bs 9oz anyways she has been dieting since he was born and working out about 4 days a week to get her figure back in time for our beach trip in june anyways she was talking to me about doing a cycle of clen I dont know to much about clen and it being her first cycle ever. Long story short can you ladies help me out on what she can use

age 24

thank you in advance

I would stay away from Clen...I personally would not let my wife take it either...try Forged Burner or N2 Shred stack from Need to Build Muscle, and grab her a bottle of need2slin as well...with proper nutrition, cardio, and these supps she will get back to where she wants to be bro...don't let the one you love use dangerous chems/drugs...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

age 24

thank you in advance

Yhea dont put a new mom on clen! Tell her to relax and enjoy her newborn son. Her stats will come back with good diet. Clen is way to harsh

I agree with the above ^^^ I can't imagine having a new baby and being on clen. The side effects are harsh and the weight loss advantage, imo, is minimal. It's probably not what she wants to hear but there would be safer alternatives out there if she's looking for a fat burner.

I assume she is NOT breastfeeding. Because if she is, taking ANYTHING is a ridiculous idea. Like QT said, a couple mugs of green tea is the "hardest" thing she should consider.

That said, she gave birth 8 weeks ago. She needs to relax. Trust me I know this - I have 2 kids and one is 11 months old, so I just went through this. It can take up to a YEAR for hormones to "settle down" after childbirth. Longer if she breastfed at all.

First priority needs to be that baby. Stressing about weight loss is silly at this point. She should eat as cleanly as possible, workout when she can, and sleep sleep sleep. The weight will come off, but with time.

If shes breastfeeding she shouldent even loose weight.
If u loose weight when brestfeeding you get toxic milk for your baby. Because all toxic material in our body is saved in fat cells. And when u loose fat the toxic waste gets in your blood. And mothers milk contain the same as the blood. So therefor you would be feeding your baby all your toxic waste!
This is actually the only true detox you can do. Bit i suggest you do it on somone elses baby :)

Agree agree agree with everyone else. 8 weeks postpartum is way too soon, way too soon to stress about her body fat. I know I know I know and I promise that if she just gives it more time, her body will go back to normal as long as there are no emotional issues with the new baby. Is the baby sleeping through the night yet? You on a schedule or demand feeding? Breastfeeding? All of this matters imo on how much focus she can give towards the June trip. This is just my opinion but you might suggest to her to find swimwear she feels comfortable in now and try not to be so hard on herself at this point. :) Tell her, the woman that used her body to carry your child for almost 10 months and bring new life into the world that she is beautiful. Her body will return to normal. Reassure her if she needs it. Congrats on the new baby :heart:

Top Bottom