Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KKKlick's Anavar Cycle Log

kkklick

Alright bros here it goes, today I started my cycle 70 mg per day for 8 weeks, 30mg with breakfast then 40 mg after the gym with post workou meal. Diet is a cutting diet, example of todays meals was 3 hard boiled eggs tablespoon of olive oil half a protein shake for breakfast, gym, post workout shake then steak sweet potatoe and veggies, next meal will be chicken veggies and a bit of brown rice, then a casein shake and cottage cheese a bit before bed.

Other supplements:
Liquid albuterol (just to kickstart the fat loss especially at the beginning of the cycle when I'm waiting for the var to kick in, gives me tons of energy and sweat quite a bit, heart rate goes a bit high so I'm pretty careful)
Creatine
CLA
N2Guard
HCGenerate (will start on week 2)

Woke up today at about 185 pounds at 6'1. Goal for this cycle is to stay the same weight while dropping the fat and putting on a little bit of muscle. Will be going to the gym 3 days on 1 day off 3 days on per week, might even go with 4-1-4 depending on my muscle recovery rate.

My lifts are low, because of finals I had to take a small vacation from the gym but I'm done now and have 100% of my time and efforts towards this cycle I have no other committments. I will definitely keep this log updated regularly and WILL post pics when it's all over. I see tons of var logs on the internet but half way through they stop posting and never put any pics up. I took some pictures today before going to the gym and will take another set in 8 weeks.

Hoping it all goes well, by the way this will be my last oral only cycle, gonna run a test+var+primo cycle in May.

Why do you need to cut? At 6'1 185 you should already be ripped.. i think you need a bulking cycle like dbol and more food instead of var.. 6'1 185 is too skinny, i know guys at my gym who are 6'3 200lb and they look very skinny, with a very low bf%..

I havent been to the gym ini 4p days, lost some size but the muscle memory should take care of that, I usually hover at around 200 normally.

Day 2 complete, muscle is coming back very quickly and nicely, beasted it in the gym for 2.5 hours today. Had to cut forearms short due to painful pumpage but I loved it. Only side effect right now is stomach cramps, drinking tons of water helps. Will update again soon when I see some progression on my lifts since its the first week and I had been off for a bit I dont really have a baseline.

your 185lbs, you havent been to the gym in 4 days? but you usually hover around 200? so you lost 15 pounds of muscle in 4 days???? am i understanding this correctly?

have you been eating the past 4 days? lol

your 185lbs, you havent been to the gym in 4 days? but you usually hover around 200? so you lost 15 pounds of muscle in 4 days???? am i understanding this correctly?

have you been eating the past 4 days? lol
lmao, I was thinking the same thing

Just saw that it says 4p I missed the 0 and pressed p instead yea it has been 40 days, had law school finals literally had no time to go to the gym and was stressed like a mofo. Still was eating properly though, just the cutting diet and lack of resistence training dropped my weight quite a bit. 3 days in I'm already up 2 pounds it'll come back I'm sure.

I hope you don't think you put on 2 pounds of muscle in 3 days? I'm new to this site but not to lifting. Unless there was an emergency or an injury the fact that you took 40 days off from training shows your lack of dedication and therefor no need for you to be taking any kind of compound. My 2 cents.

Obviously I know the 2 pounds was not muscle, and the 15 i lost before that wasn't all muscle, I know what I'm doing, again this thread is not about if i should cycle or not. I was just thinking of doing this so that others who actually wanted to see anavar results (I challenge anyone to find pics of an anavar only cycle online), but it seems like the response just isn't what I was expecting so I think I will just end it here and keep it to myself.

I hope you don't think you put on 2 pounds of muscle in 3 days? I'm new to this site but not to lifting. Unless there was an emergency or an injury the fact that you took 40 days off from training shows your lack of dedication and therefor no need for you to be taking any kind of compound. My 2 cents.
I wouldn't say its a lack of dedication, more so that I care about my real future. I don't think you have any comprehension on how difficult law school is.

Top Bottom