Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Kamali in the off season VS....this guy

nasser is guest posing on the 18th of aug. at the heart of dixie. how far out from the O is that? 8 weeks?

ajc said:

You obviously don't know anything about bodybuilding if one look didn't tell you that it is a pic of him in the off season. Have you ever been to a competition?? There are guys that do something we call guest posing.

Actually, I never have been to a competition as I've never been able to afford any of the ones I've known to be in my area, having about $10 to my name and an interac card linking me to my trusted student loan most of the time.
I'm using an old Unix machine and can clearly see his shoulders but to be honest that's about the only thing that doesn't look too black to make out. I never would have said a damn thing had I know I'd get so much fucking heat for throwing out a comment about what I could see. Clearly, I'm wrong and put my foot in my mouth, I'd be an imbecile to deny that, but who the fuck cares? HOWEVER, I don't see why you guys feel the need to "put me in my place" and tell me that I know nothing about bb. I have seen Ron Coleman and a few other pros in person in the off-season and if memory serves they didn't look that lean. And I've seen them guest pose as well and , fuck, maybe they looked that, I can't tell well enough and I'm starting to doubt what my comp is showing me cause you guys are giving me so much heat. You may now proceed with mocking me for my efforts here.

Nate, chill bro. They're just busting your chops a little. It's just some good natured ribbing. Many of the bodybuilders I see guest posing in off season mode are as smooth as glazed hams. But they are freaking huge. I mean scary big. It's still mostly huge muscle, just a higher bf% then we are used to seeing on them in contest form. I've seen Kamali, Nasser, and Cutler pose at 300 pounds. It's true what they say about not being able to appreciate how big a pro is until you meet one in person. It's unreal. Pics don't tell the story. These guys are hyoooge!

Nathan said:

Actually, I never have been to a competition as I've never been able to afford any of the ones I've known to be in my area, having about $10 to my name and an interac card linking me to my trusted student loan most of the time.
I'm using an old Unix machine and can clearly see his shoulders but to be honest that's about the only thing that doesn't look too black to make out. I never would have said a damn thing had I know I'd get so much fucking heat for throwing out a comment about what I could see. Clearly, I'm wrong and put my foot in my mouth, I'd be an imbecile to deny that, but who the fuck cares? HOWEVER, I don't see why you guys feel the need to "put me in my place" and tell me that I know nothing about bb. I have seen Ron Coleman and a few other pros in person in the off-season and if memory serves they didn't look that lean. And I've seen them guest pose as well and , fuck, maybe they looked that, I can't tell well enough and I'm starting to doubt what my comp is showing me cause you guys are giving me so much heat. You may now proceed with mocking me for my efforts here.

Man, now I feel like an asshole...Sorry bro, I was pissed off from the Tito Raymond post with all the dipshits saying "Oh, well if you look really close you can see zits on him, so he's gotta be juicing."

Tell your employer to get you a better computer so you can see what we're talking about on elite. :D

bigkraut said:
Nate, chill bro. They're just busting your chops a little. It's just some good natured ribbing. Many of the bodybuilders I see guest posing in off season mode are as smooth as glazed hams. But they are freaking huge. I mean scary big. It's still mostly huge muscle, just a higher bf% then we are used to seeing on them in contest form. I've seen Kamali, Nasser, and Cutler pose at 300 pounds. It's true what they say about not being able to appreciate how big a pro is until you meet one in person. It's unreal. Pics don't tell the story. These guys are hyoooge!

That's no shit....I just got my pic taken next to Ronnie Coleman, who was up to about 320lbs....Needless to say, he made me look like a girl scout.

Well something I have learned over the years. No matter have strong or big someone is the knee can handle about 6psi in a side

Good point, but a four-finger eye gouge takes less force, less precision and is considerably more effective.....and could have the beneficial side-effect of death.

I would love to meet Coleman in person. So far, I would say Jay Cuttler is the most massive guy I've met. He had to be going around 320 himself. I've met Kamali when he was around 305. Levrone off season couldn't be more than 250 nowadays. Matarazzo is a freak. I saw him guest post at about 275 and he looked hard as nails. Nasser is a monster. I was like 285 myself when I met him and I was scared to get near the guy. Dude looks mean as shit, but is super nice. Has anybody seen any of Nasser's training videos? I would love to see that beast train!

Top Bottom