Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Kamali in the off season VS....this guy

If VR dissed my girlfriend, I would borrow her Mace, give him a good spray to even the playing field, then I would kick his ass.

(Poor Vic, here we're all accusing him of dissing our womenfolk.):fro:

Someone posted a link to his website a while back, and it had some disturbing "muscle fantasy" stories involving battle axes, rape and a naked Chris Cormier.

To put it lightly, if you met Big Vic he would not be looking lustfully at your girlfriends ass, he would be looking lustfully at yours.

To put it lightly, if you met Big Vic he would not be looking lustfully at your girlfriends ass, he would be looking lustfully at yours.

thats when u tell him ask him why he was so stupid as to bring only his biceps to a gunfigt.....:D

No doubt he's huge, but he tends to exaggerate everything. In the early 90s he claimed to be about 285 (offseason) at 5'9, now he claims 360 at 5'10--26 inch arms. He also used to claim he ate 10,000 calories a day and worked out 6-8 hors a day every day. Oh well, I'd still love to be that fuckin big

I heard he only does cell tach cycles ;) King Kamali gets much bigger than that during the off season, but not a threat to Coleman. Rhul is should atleast get top 6.

:good: :destroy: :die: :evil: :devil:

Top Bottom