Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Kamali in the off season VS....this guy

what if Vic tries to pick a fight with you...in front of your girl, I might add... say, he even calls her a slut... what would u do?
A buddy of mine had been drinking and went up to Nasser and SMACKED him in the chest and said "Wassup Nasser?" He hit so hard you could here it from like 30 feet away in this loud club. I asked him "what would you have done if he wanted to fight after that?" He said something that made sense to me, he said "that bastard is so big, there is no way he can swing his fists fast enough. I'd hit 10 times to his one." It made sense.

I heard he only does cell tach cycles King Kamali gets much bigger than that during the off season, but not a threat to Coleman. Rhul is should atleast get top 6.
Rhul actually looks WAY bigger than this right now. I wish I would have had a camera the other day. I'll be surprised if he doesnt get top 5. On the other hand, he has a mass of about 100 zits on the back of his neck. About the size of a softball. NASTY.

Enigma quote you

"I'd hit 10 times to his one". What your rude friend (drunk or not) forgets is that Nasser probably only needs on hit.

Nice friends you have.

And i am no Ronnie fan, but Richards does not have a change, what so ever to beat Ronnie.

Hugecalves is right, he does exagerate his measurements and caloric intake on his site.

That pic dates back to the early 90's. He was one of the
first real freaky BB to come on the scene.

Does anyone know what he is doing now & if he still looks that big? I never see at BB contest audiences or
in muscle mags. From the line in "Pumping Iron"
"What happens to BBs when they get old?"

the guy in the pic is really huge.

Regarding King Kamali I dont thinkhe will be at a point of comparison with Big Ron, in thismillenium, ja ja.

BTW I would like to see Markus Ruhl achievements this year I know he is not the best physique on the Mr. O, but is big and stuff...:D

:smash:

MkZk said:
what if Vic tries to pick a fight with you...in front of your girl, I might add... say, he even calls her a slut... what would u do?

Well something I have learned over the years. No matter have strong or big someone is the knee can handle about 6psi in a side ways direction :D

danadrol said:

IF U DON'T NO WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Well, I don't see where it says that the pic is of him in the offseason. What I saw was a guy posing on stage and wearing the uniform. I most certainly am a "skinny ass idiot", but that doesn't change what I see my friend. I also don't see the need to be rude here. Dude doesn't look good to me.

Nathan said:
That guy's a beast but he doesn't look like he's got dick all in the way of definition and striations. Just my opinion.

Two words for you:

OFF SEASON!!!

Nathan said:

Well, I don't see where it says that the pic is of him in the offseason. What I saw was a guy posing on stage and wearing the uniform. I most certainly am a "skinny ass idiot", but that doesn't change what I see my friend. I also don't see the need to be rude here. Dude doesn't look good to me.

You obviously don't know anything about bodybuilding if one look didn't tell you that it is a pic of him in the off season. Have you ever been to a competition?? There are guys that do something we call guest posing.

Top Bottom