Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Kamali in the off season VS....this guy

"Levrone off season couldn't be more than 250 nowadays."

I've seen him in the offseason and 250 is very generous.... he couldn't have been more than a smooth 230 this past offseason.

A friend of mine saw him perform with Fulblown last week, and was really surprised at how far the guy was from contest shape. He went up to Kevin afterwards and said "You gonna beat Ronnie this year?" Levrone's answer: "Yeah, gotta get back in the gym and pump some iron and I'll show him what's up." At which point my friend said "Ummm, how much time do you have to prepare for the show?" Kevin: "Man I've got three whole months."

What is funny is that the way Kevin was talking (and also the way he looked) suggested he hasn't even begun serious training for the O.

The only consolation is that apparently it was the same deal last year.

I thought I was being a little generous with the 250 estimate. I saw him(Levrone) at the Mr. Maryland back in late june and he said he hadn't trained in 5 months at that point. He looked damn good for not having trained for 5 months. Damn, I'd start looking like shit in 5 weeks. To think he doesn't start training until 3 months out from the O' and is almost a lock for a top 3 placing is amazing. What a freak! How the hell do you do that? Genetics? Muscle memory? Damn good drugs? What?

id ont know about what shirt size that guy wears, but if i were that big id just go everywhere with no shirt

hugecalves said:
No doubt he's huge, but he tends to exaggerate everything. In the early 90s he claimed to be about 285 (offseason) at 5'9, now he claims 360 at 5'10--26 inch arms. He also used to claim he ate 10,000 calories a day and worked out 6-8 hors a day every day. Oh well, I'd still love to be that fuckin big

i read an article about him several years ago (about 6) in one of our muscle magazines and he claims he was 5'9 300lbs and eating 30,000 calories A DAY! including 100 egg whites, 20 chicken breasts and 14 lb of brown rice. I know alot of you are thinking BOLLOX but I will see if I can dig out the article and give some refs from it.

Now I don't know how anyone could eat all that in one day.

Well

That was the claim, 30,000 calories. I still think that is full of shit, but he has got about 70-80 hard pounds over me, so I ain't gonna argue.

Top Bottom