Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto stix

MindGame

on the keto stix i was showing up between trace -small amount of ketosis ,pinkish how can i get to deep ketosis ? up the intake of fat?

with tuna i have mayo 1hr later i check keto stix and shows trace or small amount

you don't have to be in deep ketosis, as long as you are in a ketonic state, you are "LOOSING" weight no matter what the level of ketosis.

(spelling police ha ha ha, I'll be mis-spelling on purpose from now one)

Mr.X :cool:

MR X is exactly right... the level does not matter... all you need to do is get your body in the state of actually burning fat oppossed to carbs/sugar....

If the stix get so deep purple.. that usually means that you are not drinking enough water!

how long do keto diets take? i plan on doin 2more weeks,and than start maintaining but how come when i stand it looks flat a little except lower stomach and than when i sit the lower stomach hangs over a little ,I hope you guys get wha i mean heheh i am bad at explaining

bro, the bad thing is that, if you used to be fat, you might have some skin hanging. That might be your problem, just keep on dieting and it'll all go away.

Mr.X :cool:

Is it just me or does cozmokramer look like Tom Arnold in his first pic lol. not flaming you cozmokramer but thats the first impression I got when I saw that pic:D :mix: :mix:

Is it just me or does cozmokramer look like Tom Arnold in his first pic lol. not flaming you cozmokramer but thats the first impression I got when I saw that pic:D :mix: :mix:

Top Bottom