Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keep me away from the internet

I'm just your everyday, run of the mill sociopath.
LMAO
One of my traits popped out yesterday.... I saw a weed in the yard so I pulled it out and then I saw another and another and the all of a sudden I had about a haystack sized pile of weeds and was all sweaty... my hand hurt and when I went inside to wash (like an hour later) I realized I have a blister and my hand is stained kinda greenish.... I scrubbed with my dish scrub and it still wont fully come out :worried:

Google can be awesome, helped me assess the damage to my husbands arm by doing nerve and blood flow tests that were simple but effective, also taught me how to put him into a home made splint :)

LMAO
One of my traits popped out yesterday.... I saw a weed in the yard so I pulled it out and then I saw another and another and the all of a sudden I had about a haystack sized pile of weeds and was all sweaty... my hand hurt and when I went inside to wash (like an hour later) I realized I have a blister and my hand is stained kinda greenish.... I scrubbed with my dish scrub and it still wont fully come out :worried:

Google can be awesome, helped me assess the damage to my husbands arm by doing nerve and blood flow tests that were simple but effective, also taught me how to put him into a home made splint :)

Try a facial scrub and then some lemon juice? I know gardener's pumice soap works well on hand stains.

I google my symption ,Fractured toe according at my age i have hemmorids

mariguyandjosie.jpg

awww why did you bump this

I don't get it.

That pic is disturbing...that old as kid is still drinking from a bottle? The items on the dresser... :worried:

Last edited:
awww why did you bump this

I don't get it.

That pic is disturbing...that old as kid is still drinking from a bottle? The items on the dresser... :worried:

I'm sure it's fake, I think it's the same photographer who does those scenes like the old woman throwing up at a party.

58556_orig_party.jpg

Top Bottom