Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keep me away from the internet

luckily i don't have to consult google with my symptoms. I just turn to Chris and ask him what's wrong with me. His answer is always the same: "You're pregnant"

luckily i don't have to consult google with my symptoms. I just turn to Chris and ask him what's wrong with me. His answer is always the same: "You're pregnant"
Oh, blow a raspberry at him!

There isn't a doctor on earth who doesn't go through residency hypochondria, and any one that says they didn't is lying. Hell, I went through it when I started doing the medical transcription full time.

I used to convince myself I was having a stroke, cerebral aneurysm or the beginnings of ALS for ages :worried:

That's what they warned us about as a Psych major. Basically, don't read the symptoms for all the DSM conditions and think it applies to you.

This also applies if you look up something for someone else. I googled heart failure and it pretty much told me to start planning his funeral. lol.
Not a place to go for hope.

Top Bottom