Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*just Wanted To Thank Everyone*

Bim

Im 20 years old and i have never been cut, nor have I seen my six pack. It sucks to go to the beach
not feeling confident

After I researched through this very informative message board, 3 months ago, I decided to change my life, in terms of cutting up.

I was 185, muscle and fat

After two months of going on this board and starting a strict diet and exercise regimine...

160 pnds muscle and i finally see my six pack

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this board for providing honest and informative responses.

Everyone sees me differently and the girls love the results.

I introduced this message board to about 5 people and they are motivated because of my results. I owe
it to the motivation people on this board gave me.

Thanks again, i owe yall a lot!

Bim

Hey, bro, sounds like you achieved a great thing. Keep up the good work...you are a great example of hard work and dedication.

Mr.X :cool:

thats great to hear... how about posting what it is that you did to get cut... how did you result in that from the research?

WELL

To get cut its all about mindset and determination and motivation factors.

With the help of Xenadrine and Protein shakes and a stock of tuna in a cans, and gallons of water each day, with multivatimins helped me achieve what i am today.

And i thank all the people on here. Not the Xenadrine, but the mindset helped me a lot.

Motivation i think is more important than supplements.

Thanks again.

i couldnt agree more, the biggest change in body fat that i noticed came for the month that i was on xenadrine. i dont know how much it did for my body, but it got my lazy ass out of the house and running which is what i think made a slight difference( im not where i want to be yet). congratulations.:)

Top Bottom