Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just showing off!

sigmund

Part of an email message from Sig's new girl:

"aww if i had been with u this morning i wouldnt have let u out the door b4 i had kissed every part of ur body then tickled and flicked the tip of ur hard cock with my tongue, running my stud (she has a pierced tongue!) up and down ur shaft faster and faster, wrapping my soft lips around it and sucking hard ;-) then before you explode id drag u in the shower and make u fuck me in the ass mmmmmmm"

I'm a lucky lucky man! ;)

sigmund said:
Part of an email message from Sig's new girl:

"aww if i had been with u this morning i wouldnt have let u out the door b4 i had kissed every part of ur body then tickled and flicked the tip of ur hard cock with my tongue, running my stud (she has a pierced tongue!) up and down ur shaft faster and faster, wrapping my soft lips around it and sucking hard ;-) then before you explode id drag u in the shower and make u fuck me in the ass mmmmmmm"

I'm a lucky lucky man! ;)

She likes it up the ass....very good. Sounds like a keeper :)

I think he means "I don't get any ass"... Sig, you got that mail at work? Think the fun the email admin could be having just now...

pintoca said:
Sig, you got that mail at work? Think the fun the email admin could be having just now...

Yeah it was to my work mail address - I guess the admins are loving it! They probably enjoyed my reply just as much - lmao!

They've always looked at me in a :goof: :eek2: :freak: "different" way so I don't reckon it'll come as a surprise to them!

BTW: I'm seeing her tonight <big smile on Sig's face>!!

Top Bottom