Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo Acetate info for my bros

Gunslinger007

Hey bros, I haven't been on for a while, been busy.

I want to share my hard-earned experience with what I, through much experimentation, consider the Cadillac Escalade of steroids: Primobolan Acetate

Firstly, let me tell you that this shit is expensive. I can't go into prices or anything, but,...usually twice what Primo Enanthate (Primo Depot) will cost you for a similar run, as both types of Primo are the same price per weight. Now, I brew, so it ends up actually being reasonably affordable.

I have run this stuff from 2 weeks to 12 weeks cycles, and nothing else I have tried has gotten me so damn lean and dry and cut, including Winny, and it somehow doesn't dry up your joints like Winny does. What they say about Primo is true, nothing preserves your LBM on a low-calorie (1800 calories/day for me on cutting phases) diet like Primo, and nothing gets you as dry either (except Lasix, but we're talking steroids here).

I was amazed at the results even a couple weeks in, especially as compared to Winny, because I found Winny's dryness and shredded-look impressive, but Primo is even a level above THAT! True story.

As for dosing, I was running 300mg/day. Actualy bio-availability is a much-argued point, but most people seem to think only 30-50% of Primo Acetate makes it past the liver, and I wanted the equivalent of actually getting 100mg in my bloodstream, hence the 300mg daily. It was taken sometimes split into 150mg doses, 8 hrs apart, sometimes all at once in the morning.

Liver toxicity. Another place this hormone absolutely shines. Now, for reference, I have run 80mg/day of Anavar, with 1 GRAM daily of Milk Thistle, and had slight liver pains after a couple weeks. Now, on Primo Acetate, I was dumping 300mg down my throat all at once, and never at any point in any run of this stuff did I experience any type of bodily discomfort or liver pain, jaundice or anything related to liver damage, etc. (80mg/day of Anavar had me jaundiced slightly at week 5 or 6, at which point I discontinued use). Now, I am not suggesting that you run any oral hormone without liver support supplements, I funny encourage it always, however, my experience was that even on long runs of Primo Acetate, even without ANY liver support, I experienced no liver impact.

Now for the lolz, and one of my main reasons for posting this thread. I read a few places online, guys running Primo Ace as an injectable, saying how crazy cut it makes you, faster than anything else, injecting about 100/ED, or 150/EOD. So I'm like America, fuck yeah! I'm going to get 3-4 times as much bang out of my Primo Ace than I am at eating 300mg a day! Wrong.

First try (I have brewed many hormones, with 100% success) I get 200mg/ml of Primo Ace into Ethly Oleate. No crash. I pin 150mg sub-Q (some guys were doing this with other hormones successfully). Bad idea. Later that night, I get extreme and I mean EXTREME flu-like symptoms, no vomiting, just chills, disorientation, body aches like crazy, extreme weakness, took every ounce of energy I had to drag my ass to the bathroom to piss, and I fell in my hallway twice. On top of that, the injection site swelled up to the size of a half tennis-ball, painful as hell, remained painful to the touch for 2 weeks, took 6 weeks to fully return to soft tissue. No, it was not an abscess, I know because I stuck a 22 gauge in there to see, and nothing came out, also I'm pretty sure abscesses do not form 8 hrs after injection.

Well, I read up on Primo Ace as an injectable, and some guy posted his "painless" Primo Ace recipe, an aqueous suspension. I'm like, what the hell, I'll try this one more time, the returns will be worth the risk of horrible pain. So, I brew the Primo Ace up again, this time at a much lower 33mg/ml. Pin 100mg into glues, using slin pins again. Well, the same damned thing happened. I got chills, full on body-aches, muscle cramping, looked sick as hell, couldn't hardly move for 36 hrs from the time the symptoms onset. Fuck this. Painful lumps in both ass-cheeks for almost 2 weeks. They subsided much faster however, than the last little experiment, they were gone in 3 weeks. After all THAT pain subsided and I was walking like a crippled grandpa for almost 2 weeks, I'm like I will give this one more try. So, I take my vial of aqueous Primo Ace, and I cut it with Ethyl Oleate, bringing it down to 25mg/ml, EO helps with painful esters, and the lower concentration equals less pain as well. I add the EO, and then I bake it, which is another step many have used to cut down the pain of injecting this stuff.

Injected 75mg on Friday. Well, I got the same damned effects. Only this time, I was reasonably mobile, I just felt drained and achy. Also, nice painful swelling in my glute once again,which is gone already. Still, not worth it, I could barely sit for a couple days, and I injected into my upper glute, the part you don't really sit on.

The moral of the story is; if someone tells you that injecting Primo Acetate causes extreme test-flu and painful injection-site swelling, fucking BELIEVE them, and take the shit orally like it was designed for! Also, if anyone injects Primo Ace and says it is not painful, they are either lying, or the Primo they are shooting isn't the real thing.

I hope this was helpful to someone, all the best to you bros! Any questions, ask me.

The reason Primo ace isn;t liver toxic isn; the drug, it's the fact that it isn;t 17AA. People fail to realize THAT is what causes the liver strain and ALL orals expect Primo ace are 17AA. So when someone says anavar is less toxic they don't know what they;re talking about.

As far as I know there hasn't been an injectable Primo Ace since the 80's and yes it was very painful. Even Primo enth can be painful. I would not trust an injectable UG Primo ace.

Last edited:
As a side note, what I find strange is that I was eating 300mg daily of Primo Ace, and I felt ultra-healthy the whole time. Then I inject 100mg and I get sick like a dog? If it is the hormone causing the flu symptoms, how come I never had even an inkling of this at even 500mg daily (for a few days) of oral administration?

And I know it's not the BA or BB causing the flu, and I have used Test Prop that had similar quantities of both solvents, and never had even slight flu with those. Can't be the Ethyl Oleate either, as my aqueous suspension made me equally ill, and it contained no EO, until I added it later on.

Anyone have any idea why this is?

well you did say you used a slin pin in the glutes.....that right there could have been your problem. if it wasn't long enough (1.5) then it would cause that absess. and as for the SubQ shot, well i have heard you should only do water based injects that way or never more than .5 CC's.

but who knows really.....why not just make primo enanthate and call it a day?

As a side note, what I find strange is that I was eating 300mg daily of Primo Ace, and I felt ultra-healthy the whole time. Then I inject 100mg and I get sick like a dog? If it is the hormone causing the flu symptoms, how come I never had even an inkling of this at even 500mg daily (for a few days) of oral administration?

And I know it's not the BA or BB causing the flu, and I have used Test Prop that had similar quantities of both solvents, and never had even slight flu with those. Can't be the Ethyl Oleate either, as my aqueous suspension made me equally ill, and it contained no EO, until I added it later on.

Anyone have any idea why this is?

Sounds to me you got yourself some EQ pretending to be Primo my friend.

Sounds to me you got yourself some EQ pretending to be Primo my friend.

I just saw this now lol. Why do you think I got EQ instead of Primo? Can EQ be taken orally and give amazing results in less than a week (in about a week it looked like someone pumped up my muscles and sucked all the water out of my skin)? Also, I was less hungry on the Primo, and EQ is supposed to give you extreme hunger.

I ran 90mL of primo ace as the base of my blast and cruise over a period of about 4 months... Some of the time at like 75mg ed... Shit was fucking unreal at shedding, but damn it hurt bad... I got a lucky hookup from a friend who brewed it and didn't want to use it or sell it because of the pain... I ended up lowering the dose towards the end to 50mg and cut it with test p and it didn't hurt much and the flu symptoms subside... Did outperform winny though... i

I just saw this now lol. Why do you think I got EQ instead of Primo? Can EQ be taken orally and give amazing results in less than a week (in about a week it looked like someone pumped up my muscles and sucked all the water out of my skin)? Also, I was less hungry on the Primo, and EQ is supposed to give you extreme hunger.

Not sure what you mean. Are you taking it orally or injectable? EQ causes flu like symptoms, primo does not.

Primo ace injectable hurts like a MF . Anyone says different has fake stuff. Flu symptoms ,aches,pain,swelling and no energy. I took a 130mg injection into glute and had softball size knot. Could not even touch after 10 hours. It had a fever in the spot that spread through my whole body. Head hurt so bad thought I was going to die. But still worked out. Had it cut to 100mg took injection similar results not as bad though. So decided to take .5ml in shoulder. 8-10 hours felt like a I had been hit with a shotgun in the shoulder. So I mixed it with prop,tren,mast injected and was still painful but after 8 hours it stopped hurting but major swelling still. But results amazing have been using regardless the pain. I guess you need to be a man or be able to take pain if you want the results or take $100 dollars a day of oral cuz depot does not give same results

Top Bottom