Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just saw a PROFESSIONAL Dietitian help?

Then you may indeed have a problem

i hope not, i am going to get another blood test done soon so hopefully it turns out good.

So i am looking around, and just searching through people's cutting diets and they look completely different compared to mine. It is like they eat absolutely nothing, but somehow are still getting 2300calories in theirs or whatever.

Comparing the other cutting diets to mine, it would seem like mine is a mini bulk lol. however, i think other people go for the ckd stuff or whatever, is that not bad for the health in the long term? Will mine diet be healthy/ a safer alternative for long term health? Bit confused and i think im just asking pointless questions because my diet works, but im curious as to what input i can get.

it also looks that i don't have much carbs in my diet, but when i calculate it on fitday im getting close to 100g, or a bit more. However i hardly ever have any rice, or oats or anything. just pwo. then my carbs come mainly from my breakfast, during the day i just have vegetables and fruits.

I am always constantly adjusting my diet to sort of perfect it, and just looking around for more info in here to adjust my diet to.

I read this from somethihng joe d posted
"when cutting you need to start with your normal diet and first cut out all the junk. after that you would want to cut maybe 20% o your carbs and 20% of your fats while upping your Protein by 20%. other than that stay away from simple and medium carbs. eat 1 apple per day and eat broccoli or spinach 3 times per day. other than that avoid the other fruits and veggies. "

I have done that, and im curious why not have more fruits and veggies? I have added fruit before my workout because it sort of gives you that energy boost, other than that i don't have it. And broccoli or veggies i have 3 times a day, so i am following that.

not even sure if i should have posted any of this, my diet is attuned to this but i am just curious as to knowing if there is any input on taking out or adding other things into my diet.

I have lowered my meats though. Instead of 4oz. i have lowered it to 2.5oz, and 4oz. after my workout. Only because i had not been calculating my protein shakles in there, and realized i am having a bit more calories than maintenance if i include my protein shales.

I will post the revised diet later on if anyone is interested in critiquing it. not sure if i ever make any sense in any of my posts lol :D

Take your bodyweight and times it by 15 then subtract 600 from that number... That's your target calorie range for a cut.. Aim to lose 1-1.5 lbs a week.. If you are not losing them either up your cardio or drop cals some more.. Keep protien at least 1gram per lb of bw... I like to keep my carbs at about 40% of my cals and the rest fats... Also take one day a week where you up your carbs double and reduce fat so you don't go to crazy with the cals, you want to eat at roughly your maintenance level on this day which is your bwx15... Hope this helps

.8 g is what is in the books and what is published, if she told you anything else she could be in real trouble.. the answer is dietitians make menus for people to keep them alive healthy, and morbidly obese people, those with special medical needs..

they do not create eating programs for athletes, or body builders.. why?? because they could lose the license that they make money with.. so the answer is .8 per kg..

next thing you know she'll be telling to you eat fruit with the milk to get anti oxidants...

.8 g is what is in the books and what is published, if she told you anything else she could be in real trouble.. the answer is dietitians make menus for people to keep them alive healthy, and morbidly obese people, those with special medical needs..

they do not create eating programs for athletes, or body builders.. why?? because they could lose the license that they make money with.. so the answer is .8 per kg..

next thing you know she'll be telling to you eat fruit with the milk to get anti oxidants..

Hahah that bolded part we went over for like 10 minutes. i told her i was not going to drink and fucking milk, and she went on and on and on. so im just like, fine ill drink it... not

Okay, so doing the calorie check with what iron_matt said.
here is what i get:

162.0x15 = 2,430 - 600 = 1,830 calories

That is how my cut has been doing for the last month. And here is what my new diet looks like. Not much of a change, just added in a little bit/took some stuff out.

My macros (p/c/f)

Calories - 1,613
200.2g / 115.4g / 39.5g

I know i could probably up my calories if i added in another meal with rice. Here is my meals in a day.

Wake Up
1 scoop Whey Protein

Breakfast
3 Egg Whites (1 scoop whey protein mixed in - flavour it up)
1 Whole Egg
1 Cup Potatoes, Baked
0.5 Cup Dark Red Kidney Beans

Meal #1
2.5oz. meat (salmon, ground chicken, lean ground beef, turkey, lean ground turkey, tilapia fish)
0.5 cup vegetable (carrots, green beans, broccoli, asparagus, green peas)

Meal #2
2.5oz. meat (salmon, ground chicken, lean ground beef, turkey, lean ground turkey, tilapia fish)
0.5 cup vegetable (carrots, green beans, broccoli, asparagus, green peas)

Meal #3
1 Cup Fruit (blueberries, strawberries,blackberries,raspberries)

Meal #4 (PWO)
1 scoop Whey Protein
4oz meat (salmon, ground chicken, lean ground beef, turkey, lean ground turkey, tilapia fish)
1 cup vegetable (carrots, green beans, broccoli, asparagus, green peas)
0.5 Cup Brown Rice, Wild

Normally my last meal is at 6:00 or 6:30 and i go to bed at 10 ish. I don't have anything to eat in between that time however.

How does that look now? I revised it in that i added more carbs pwo, and having fruits always before a workout. Also having vegetables 3 times a day, rather than 4.

My calories are usually going to be that range, sometimes lower. Should i up then to 1800?

If i should, should i add Brown Rice into my pre workout meal (Meal #3). I think that would up my calories to 1800, however it does end up putting my carbs higher.

Dude, the only way you find out what works for you is"trial and error. Take some peoples advice, but in reality
you have to find out for your self what works for, and that can take years.

Dude, the only way you find out what works for you is"trial and error. Take some peoples advice, but in reality
you have to find out for your self what works for, and that can take years.

thats the only part that sucks. I ask around here to see what people have to say that have more experience, but i do realize everyone's body is different.

I have been doing trial and error since i started this cut. and i just post here to see what people say, so i can get the most out of what i do rather than fucking things up and taking longer than needed. that in mind, im not looking for quick results, just the best results i can get in the best time.

thats the only part that sucks. I ask around here to see what people have to say that have more experience, but i do realize everyone's body is different.

I have been doing trial and error since i started this cut. and i just post here to see what people say, so i can get the most out of what i do rather than fucking things up and taking longer than needed. that in mind, im not looking for quick results, just the best results i can get in the best time.

Buddy, your 5"11and 170 ilb and your sixteen yrs old. You can eat whatever you get
your hands on and not get fat.

However, if you that determined to have a diet implimented IMO eat every 2 1/2 hrs
50-50 protein carbs evey meal.eat 7-8 meals a day.

protein; eggs,steak,fish, tuna.

eat complex carbs through-out the day: oatmeal,brown rice, ect

take simple carbs right after you lift lift (dextrose)

PM Needto for some advice on good Sups.

you should be goodto go!

dont listen to that dietician. it pains me to hear that shit from her. broccoli has a much if not more calcium than milk. if your cutting, no dairy. dieticians are for fat chicks. your a male and are training like an athlete. just like joe d said, thats the only advice she can legaly give. if she says otherwise, even if she knows better she can loose her liscence.

dude, it really is trial and error. im pretty much just repeating joe d. start at maintenence an play around with macros and cals until you see desired results. then increase cardio. theres no magic number. the only things you really need to watch is the mirror and the scale.

Also i just wana congradulate you on your detication and discipline at such a young age. you are a very motivaded 16 year old. i wish i had the mind set you do at 16. instead i was only doing upperbody workouts and eating like crap,lol. i didnt get to where your at until i was 18 or 19. keep up the hard work and keep leasrning. you will go far. i wouldnt be suprised if you were that dieticians boss at the gym one day the rate your goin,lol.

just to let you know I do not use any dairy except for skim milk in my tea/coffee, but I take calcium supplements twice a day to make up for it.

Top Bottom