Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got back from Cali bike trip-

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Our annual managers bike trip. Left saturday and got back late last night. Specialized bikes was our host, for 3 mountain(first 2 days) and 3 rode rides(last 3 days). Rode an S-Works 29'er Epic, a Roubaix Pro, And an S-works Tarmac.

We started out riding across the Golden Gate bridge and up the mtn on the other side. next day we rode for eight hrs and ended up climbing Mt. Tam. The hardest climb I've done in a long while. Ended up having Dinner @ Ben Caprons house while a live salsa band played for us.

Then we went on to Morgan Hill and grabbed some rode bikes @ Specialized. Ended up Riding with Ned Overend. That old dude is still a fucking hammer. Did 2 20 mile rides and a 30 something on the last day.

All in all got in about 120 miles on 6 rides in 5 days. Groups of about 25 people.

We stayed at nice hotels(first one on the bay), and ate at nice restaurants and drank all we wanted on the company dollar.

On the first night, they closed the bridge for the air show, so the vans with our gear couldn't get across and we ended up riding to the seafood joint on the bay for dinner. 25 guys show up at a really nice restaurant on mtn bikes and in riding gear smelling like a days worth of riding. We had reservations and I'm pretty sure they didn't wanna lose us as customers. We ate, had desserts, and drank a lot of wine and beer. I would hate to pay that bill.

Went to some dive bar and ran up a $500 tab. made their night I bet.

Before I left I picked up some S-Works road shoes for a mere $45, along with some new bibs, jersey, and a sweet track jacket.

Weather was beautiful and the views were amazing. I can't wait to see where we go next year!

I'll post up some pics when I can. Damn SD card wont read, and my buddy's tryin to salvage it.

Oh and I am exhausted, mentally and physically.

Top Bottom