Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Juice? or not to juice....need some advice.

I think you have a good question. Only you can give the answer. I am several years older than you and it was a tough question for me as well. I' m like you in my training except I never quit completely. I train hard for 6 mos. and take 3 easy mos. I am glad I have used because I have been able to reach goals I had never made before. Yiou will have to consider whether you are married have kids or the chance of your employer finding out. I know most do not test for aas but if you have a good job and some dick higher on the chain has it in for you things could change. If you do use be careful and as safe as possible don't let anyone know. Attribute all gains to work and diet. Good luck. DB3

Why bother if your going to go on a cycle, then quit working out for months after you go off. Take the money and join the local YMCA so in your off time you can take up ping pong.

That is exactly why I'm not going to stop this time. In the past I've always said to myself "I'm gonna try and stay consistant this time." Well, like yoda said, "Do or do not, there is no trying" When you try you fail. I'm not going to fail.

Good for you then,diesal 420 go for it . Remember your mind is always your most powerful bodybuilding tool. You have plenty of experience lifting to make a cycle work. Good luck.;)

Top Bottom