Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joe d needs help coming off a huge cycle

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
ok guys for some fucked up reason i was arrested and charged with 4th degree burglary, trespassing, and theft for picking scrap metal out of the fucking trash. these mother fuckers are making me look like a fucking criminal. on june 1st i go to trial and could be found guilty and put in prison or on probation. worst of all my family is a fucking mess now. any way. i have been on (blast and cruize) for about 5 months now. my most recent blast i just ended today was big 300mg suspension ed 100mg tren ace ed 2 caps each of dieselbolan and beastdrol ed.

now i have 3 weeks to be prepaired for the worst (jail)

i have 5000iu of hcg
almost a full botle of sustain
27 50mg clomid
about 100 10mg nolva
post cycle
unleashed

again i have from now until june 1st to stop all pct

any advice here

ps i feal my chances of jail are slim but i need to be off for probation to if i get that or at least i would think i do. either way i need to come off now.

Yeah that sucks mate , so you have 25 days to get your levels back to close to normal , i got a good feeling its possible , i have no experience with this type of case , i feel you may need to do a small amount until the hcg can help before starting the clomid .

I hope some one has your answers good luck with the trial and to your family to mate.

Brad.

For Picking Scrap metal out of the Freaking trash? Don't those scumbags have anything better to do? SHIT!

BTW i Was searching thru the trash for a box to put a Christmas present in last year, I found a fan brand new in the box the only problem it had was the sleeve was broken so you couldn't raise the height, The Bin had a sign that said unlawful to sort thru trash! Gimme a break !!!! THe Fan worked I grabbed it and donated it to goodwill! the system is totally screwed up!

RADAR

not sure if this matters to you, but im on probation and i take 3 drug tests a week and the aas never shows up on the tests. they dont test for it which i good. hopefully you dont have to go to jail cuz you will lose so much weight cuz they feed you like shit. i just got locked up in the middle of a cycle and i lost 20lbs of my gains, which is everything i gained so far. good luck bro

i seriously doubt any state will pay theextra money for an AAS detection screen. THey are quit a bit more expensive and they buy the basic screens in bulk. On another note...if this is your first offense you should qualify for what is called "pretrial diversion" which means that if you stay out fo trouble for 6months to a year that your record will be clean and will belike it never happened.....Good luck

Dude. That's some of the most fucked up shit I've every heard. Shouldn't they (the cops) be pursuing the child molesters and murderers????

Are you on self dosed or Doctor prescribed TRT/HRT?

I have no experience in this type of situation, but I don't think the OTC PCTs that are popular here will work for you in this case. I would look into the PoWeR PCT......

You are going to need more HCG for this....

[81] Hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis normalization protocol after androgen treatment

thanks for all the replies so far. it is rediculous that this issue is actually being pushed to trial. its just plain stupid. the worst part is while i was at the police station waiting to be araigned my girl friend took my truck there and they came out and unloaded the metal. the whole problem is that an employee claims he came out and yelled at me and that i ran away quickly. what really happened is a guy walked by me and said hows it going and kept going. i think my size has me fucked in this situation. he probably saw me and decided im not saying nothing to that guy like im some kind of animal or something and was scared to admit it to his co workers so he made up his story. then the police wouldnt take me from my house until there where 5 of them with guns drawn. and the judge that set my bail wasnt any better they all looked at me like im some sort of animal that needs caged. its rediculous. i have lived a straight and narrow life since i turned 20. im now 31.

any tips on this heavy duty pct?

Im no scientist or guru joe. But my main concern is could you possibly make things worse with an uber heavy PCT? What would your normal course have been had you not run into this problem? If it were me i would ask this same question a few other places as well. We have some of the best and most knowledgeable guys here. Even tho I trust my dr, I like to get second opinions too ya know......

And on a side note. I hate that effin city more than anything! The only place ive actually been shot at was there! And ive been down some pretty dark fucked up alleys in my life! And dont get me started on the crooked ass cops with power trips! Fuckin scumbags!

Holy shit dude. I'm sorry about this bs.

You are very wise to be planning for the worst case scenario. I doubt you would do time but coming off cycle while you have a chance is the smart choice.

For PCT, the only thing i would suggest is more HCG. I personally would get 5000iu more so i could do 3 weeks of 1,000iu every monday/wed/fri. That's a big cycle you are coming off and i think you need an extra hard kick.

Top Bottom