Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ive been a pog(prisoner of government)

I've taken Detonate recently. I can tell you that some days it's possibly better than ephedrine and caffeine. But I can tell you I've- full disclosure here- used meth before although not recently and I'd say it's not in that ballpark. It's not even in the Adderall or Ritalin ballpark.

My feeling is the supplement companies knew exactly what they were putting in there and they wanted an effect like the ECA based supplements of yore and arguably succeeded. Some would say exceeded. But they couldn't come out and say that. They had to claim they put flowers in there basically.

Personally I feel the government doesn't have any place fucking with it. If they hadn't fucked with everything else supplement and drug related then companies wouldn't have to find bizarre loopholes to release anything stronger than Red Bull.

I'm one of those guys that used to take ephedrine and caffeine about every day. Haven't for awhile, but it'd be nice to have ephedrine back out there at a reasonable cost and it'd be nice to have a few other options.

If anybody honestly thinks there's a legal supplement out there that's at least as good as ephedrine and caffeine I'm all ears.

I've taken Detonate recently. I can tell you that some days it's possibly better than ephedrine and caffeine. But I can tell you I've- full disclosure here- used meth before although not recently and I'd say it's not in that ballpark. It's not even in the Adderall or Ritalin ballpark.

My feeling is the supplement companies knew exactly what they were putting in there and they wanted an effect like the ECA based supplements of yore and arguably succeeded. Some would say exceeded. But they couldn't come out and say that. They had to claim they put flowers in there basically.

Personally I feel the government doesn't have any place fucking with it. If they hadn't fucked with everything else supplement and drug related then companies wouldn't have to find bizarre loopholes to release anything stronger than Red Bull.

I'm one of those guys that used to take ephedrine and caffeine about every day. Haven't for awhile, but it'd be nice to have ephedrine back out there at a reasonable cost and it'd be nice to have a few other options.

If anybody honestly thinks there's a legal supplement out there that's at least as good as ephedrine and caffeine I'm all ears.

I invite you to try Needtobuildmuscle N2KTS You can get sample packs i believe, add 1 atomic tab to that and off you go, best taken before noon.

N2KTS? I'm not sure that's around anymore bro. Don't see at Needtobuildmuscle and several sites I checked said out of stock. What's up with that?

N2KTS? I'm not sure that's around anymore bro. Don't see at Needtobuildmuscle and several sites I checked said out of stock. What's up with that?

Well foo, i was getting ready to get some more, they no longer carry it. All the reviews were 5 stars and i agree that was some good stuff.

N2KTS was the best PWO I ever used! My guess is that it's gone for now, but being reformulated with the removal of the DMAA compound from it.

I swear if the FDA don't quit messing with our supplements i'm gonna go postal!

Top Bottom