Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ive been a pog(prisoner of government)

crumly5

MVP
EF VIP
Hello sorry it has been so long since ive been on here but it is what it is. I have a question. While reading the usa today paper there on the front page there was an article about this (craze, or detonate) products that are out there for people seeking an extra boost durring there workout. 5 hours later several online companies up and discontinued or removed these items all together. What gives, they say its mimics or is close to methamphetamine traits. but thats like calling grapes, wine. Or corn is to wiskey or lead is to a bullet. Does someone have any inpute on the subject.
Thanks

“craze" and products like it are called pre workout drinks and are made for teenagers to drink and get pumped up for a workout. Sometimes they are tested to see what the ingredients are and are sometimes found to be “contaminated" with steroids or methamphetamine like substances.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

why are you asking? what are you trying to accomplish?

there are tons of pre-workout supps on the market that are safe. have you checked out NTBM or mr supps? I dont recommend ever using them daily, they can become habit forming.. but sometimes for whatever reason you need a boost

why are you asking? what are you trying to accomplish?

there are tons of pre-workout supps on the market that are safe. have you checked out NTBM or mr supps? I dont recommend ever using them daily, they can become habit forming.. but sometimes for whatever reason you need a boost

im not tryinmg to accomplish anything with that. it was on the front page of usa today. looked interesting and right after it was in the paper, several companies simply said "no longer stocking". My thought was it must work if they are going to ban it. if i want a boost i take 30mg vivance or adderal. U just have to eat and drink alot before taking it otherwise ur heart will feel like it wants to be on the kitchen counter instead of in ur chest.

not doubting you. but i had an accident that put me in a coma for three months and it has been medically proven to cause short term brain dammage being out for that long. symptoms are listed from least to greatest
insomnia which i take 100mgs of trazadone and 20 mgs of melitonin just to fall asleep
depression which i guess i do have now. never had it before though
anxioty which really sucks especially when staring at the walls trying to sleep.

and a few more that are irrevilent. but studies say it only lasts 2 years at most.

not doubting you. but i had an accident that put me in a coma for three months and it has been medically proven to cause short term brain dammage being out for that long. symptoms are listed from least to greatest
insomnia which i take 100mgs of trazadone and 20 mgs of melitonin just to fall asleep
depression which i guess i do have now. never had it before though
anxioty which really sucks especially when staring at the walls trying to sleep.

and a few more that are irrevilent. but studies say it only lasts 2 years at most.

sounds like you are going through a lot here. this info should of been disclosed with your original post.. sounds like you need to get your life on track here man and not depend on drugs so much. once you reach balance then you can get back to focusing on your fitness situation.

i'm not a fan at all of drug use whether recreational or Rx unless its ABSOLUTELY necessary. instead of using drugs to get back into fitness, you should use fitness to get off the drugs. hope that makes sense. right now it sounds like yoga is a good idea

I did 2 different workout studies for craze.. I couldn't believe it when I saw that it was in the news

Top Bottom