Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its Saturday Bishes...

Gotta do some dishes before I think about doing anything else....it's a mess in there, I cant even make any breakfast....

Otherwise, all is good in the hood.
Unconditional Positive Regard... Sounds like a Lincoln Motto for the Blackshirt Secondary... So much PTSD gonna be accumulatin after today... j/k.. tough shit when you are trying to rebuild and 6 of top 9 offenses in nation are gunning for ya.
Tom will turn things around eventually.

First off... your avi is HAWT. I mean that in a very non-mo way. :)

Now to answer your question, we will be headed out in a minute to hit the pool at the gym, then get the Old Man the refills for his eyes (good thing my titties glow in the dark *NARF*) and finally it will be The Texas State Fair. I can't wait to sample the year's gastronomic creation that won the "best new fried dish" award. Last year it was fried cookie dough.

I am still trying to figure out how they made fried coke.
You rock.... Hope you made your way back in the Gym to counter the Cheat Action going on this Weekend. I bet you have fun though, as the atmosphere is gonna be amped with a ton of energy.
I remember as a kid going to the Missouri State Fair in highschool and it was drunken fight fest at night. Hick Fight Club, the atmosphere was filled with so much beer, test, and country music it was ridiculous. Anyway, I bet there are some crazy nights at that fair.

just doing a little work. . .gotta get some bills out so i can get paid for all this crap. . .tomorrow is my son's b-day. . .the big oh-three. . .mine's on wednesday and my wife asked if she could give me my present tonight. . .i said "sure, but that doesn't give you absolution on wednesday". . .she said "no problem" then grabbed my junk. . .gonna be a good day tater :)
Man, you made it past the terrible two's... I hear that stage is not easy to deal with.
Having a wifey you can fuck around with, that is funny and just laid back has gotta be the shit. Glad your weekend is copacetic...

Oh, and a wife that is allright with junkgrabbage gets kewl points in my book.

damn I love Saturdays...went to the driving range with my girl, had a blast (I hit a car driving by with a drive I blasted out of the range, lol) and now I'm back chillin, just smoked a bowl, relaxation time....

damn I love Saturdays...went to the driving range with my girl, had a blast (I hit a car driving by with a drive I blasted out of the range, lol) and now I'm back chillin, just smoked a bowl, relaxation time....
Bro, we are on the same page... Ideal weekend style....
Haven't played in bout a year... was 7ish handicap in my early 20s, but after putting on size and not playing my swing kinda changed and I lost interest.
Long off the tee, but short game never developed into anything serious, btw, missing greens, then not a serious threat to anyone.
K for U chilling introspective green style. This track reminds me of the vibe you got goin on.

Thanx for all the help....
Just Add is super helpful
Montreal eh? Always wanted to check out that city too... Hear the night life is actually quite nice.
U and the Wifey have fun.

Trip cancelled. we need to catch up on sleep if ya know what I mean :p

Top Bottom