Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

its long long over due.ef fitness contest sponsored by me and the sponsors

this will be fun.
:)

I think there should be multiple catergories. The problem with "most improved" is that there are some very developed bros on this board who could only improve, say,10% or so. But there could be an out-of-shape guy who can loose 20 pounds of fat and gain 10 pounds of muscle. Long story short, the guys who look good don't have a chance in winning if that was the sole catergory.

paridhm said:
I think there should be multiple catergories. The problem with "most improved" is that there are some very developed bros on this board who could only improve, say,10% or so. But there could be an out-of-shape guy who can loose 20 pounds of fat and gain 10 pounds of muscle. Long story short, the guys who look good don't have a chance in winning if that was the sole catergory.
true true :)

Great idea to get more people involved in the board but I think it is to subjective and obviously age is a factor. Why don't we judge the winner by who contributes to the board the most. When you sign up is there a spot to enter who refered you to ef? the contest could be whoever gets the most new members to join.

rdel85 said:
Great idea to get more people involved in the board but I think it is to subjective and obviously age is a factor. Why don't we judge the winner by who contributes to the board the most. When you sign up is there a spot to enter who refered you to ef? the contest could be whoever gets the most new members to join.
lol alters

If it was simply most improved, it doesnt need categorising. it can include anyone. i would guess, at the end, it would be shortlisted to 10 people or so, whom we all vote for/poll.

great idea NeedTOG

i'm in. I can see a before and after type thing and who ever everyone votes on the best overall progress for its category.

socket said:
If it was simply most improved, it doesnt need categorising. it can include anyone. i would guess, at the end, it would be shortlisted to 10 people or so, whom we all vote for/poll.

great idea NeedTOG
ya that what I am thinking noo need to make so many categories.people voteing can just take into account age how hard or easy it is for some one to gain or not.will see me and the sponsors will make a chose on what to do...

Top Bottom