Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

its long long over due.ef fitness contest sponsored by me and the sponsors

solidspine said:
Need to do it by age groups,

I.E. those over 55
ok so you think we should have age groups...maybe even more categories...its all about who I can get to sponsor it how much I can get for prizes

I can help organize the contest, I also have contacts with other suppliers who might be willing to provide prizes to get their names on this board a little bit. I will enter the contest. I have some great pics that I just haven't posted yet. I don't want to post until I have complete transformation timeline.

LosT!!

al420 said:
Physique.... not sure what that means....does that mean who ever is the biggest and strongest wins...

or does that mean if I can go from 165 to 190 on a gram of Test and a gram of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - I win?

Let's just make it who can lift the most. That is all that really matters in life anyway.

Can we disqualify anyone that has an 'arm day' or that does drop-sets?

LMAO!!! hey man I have arm days , but my goals are different than yours, nut that is some funny hard core shit though man. Gotta respect the power lifters.

Yup we should have like a cutter/bulker/power-lifter category.
Maybe age classes teens & 20's & 30's/ 30's & 40's & 50's
Who knows? Either way it should be a lot of fun.

Cal_21 said:
Yup we should have like a cutter/bulker/power-lifter category.
Maybe age classes teens & 20's & 30's/ 30's & 40's & 50's
Who knows? Either way it should be a lot of fun.
I am looking into all aspects of the contest.just getting people to join is the main concern for me...

Top Bottom