Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

its long long over due.ef fitness contest sponsored by me and the sponsors

iHulk said:
alright homies... I'll need at least 20 weeks to run my program. Its generally a 16 weeker that a lot of pros use but I need some time before jumping on this ultimate diet/stack and all the other discipline it takes to see it thru.

Currently sitting a weak 215lbs with virtually zero vascularity.... Had some great gains over the year but went on a 5 week vaca, got engaged, partied my ass, & so needless to say ate like shit and was off from everything: diet, training, gear, etc.

So I'm back to a good starting point and something like this will motivate me to get back to form: goal will be something like 230lbs, 5% BF, shredded* (hopefully ....ha-ha) and possibly have a nice 2nd run about 3 months after ... so let me know cuz
so 5 months comp is what you want......I like 5 months thats plenty of time for any one to get in shape.I will start the sign up thread for this comp soon.

needtogetaas said:
so 5 months comp is what you want......I like 5 months thats plenty of time for any one to get in shape.I will start the sign up thread for this comp soon.

Awesome. 5 months seems like a great time frame :)

BF%

BW vs. Lifts (holy 3)

Years Experience

Then total the three. "shreadded" and weak deserves nothing but ridicule.

To me the winner should be sub 10%, 2.5x BW on Dead for reps, 2x BW for reps on back squats, and 1.5x on Bench.

Top Bottom