Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

its been a while since i have been here! need some advice.

ksbst9mm

Hey everyone ive been a member here for some time. But as of the past two years i ended up moving and taking a new job with funky hours and blah blah blah.... long story short... ive not worked out in a few years...YEARS... where does the time go?? But i would like some tips and maybe some help working out another work out routine. My first step and most hard was actually getting the gym membership again, which I did do today. Ok now for some past info.... ive been workin out for many years, im 32. im six foot two and about 230 lbs. My main goal here is to first lose the flab, then bulk up. SOOO i was wondering who can help come up with a way to ease myself back into the healthy way of living. As far as a.a.s goes ive done three cycles in the past but nothing in say five or so years. And as of right no i dont see using them again. ive got too much noob work to complete first. I hope some of the guys are still around. Crap i still remember when needto was not a mod yet!!!

Any way anyhelp and tips would be great... im really bummed i let myself get like this... but hey, shit and life happen.

thanks for the help in advance.

ksbst9mm

Looks like a good time to start a basic 5x5, 3x3 or other simple routine. To lose weight and help build a strength base I love tabatas. You will likely find your strength to come back quickly.

Looks like a good time to start a basic 5x5, 3x3 or other simple routine. To lose weight and help build a strength base I love tabatas. You will likely find your strength to come back quickly.

would you mind explaining a few of these in more depth. ive been away from the game for a while here.... and ive not herd of tabatas. Any help is great. thanks

ksbst9mm

I was in the same boat as you and didn't work out regularly for about a year and a half. a week here and a week there. I got up to 260, but as soon as I got back into it I lost about 20 lbs working on my training and diet. Get on a regular plan working out 4-5 days a week. Maybe some cardio in the am 2-3 times a week.
I have been training with the Omega project training which started last september, gained some lbm and lost about 20 lbs in 2 months. awesome training. Focus more on the exercises and working your muscles. Don't worry about weight at all. Slow controlled reps and focus on contracting the muscle.

Hey everyone ive been a member here for some time. But as of the past two years i ended up moving and taking a new job with funky hours and blah blah blah.... long story short... ive not worked out in a few years...YEARS... where does the time go?? But i would like some tips and maybe some help working out another work out routine. My first step and most hard was actually getting the gym membership again, which I did do today. Ok now for some past info.... ive been workin out for many years, im 32. im six foot two and about 230 lbs. My main goal here is to first lose the flab, then bulk up. SOOO i was wondering who can help come up with a way to ease myself back into the healthy way of living. As far as a.a.s goes ive done three cycles in the past but nothing in say five or so years. And as of right no i dont see using them again. ive got too much noob work to complete first. I hope some of the guys are still around. Crap i still remember when needto was not a mod yet!!!

Any way anyhelp and tips would be great... im really bummed i let myself get like this... but hey, shit and life happen.

thanks for the help in advance.

ksbst9mm

Ya I remember them days. Tough times they were. The members spoke and now I am Ext elite mod :heart::heart::heart:

Good to see you bro.

welcome back... Muscle memory is terrific! :)
Be ruff at first but you will snap back quick once u start rollin.

Top Bottom