Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isolating boyfriend on steroids - is this normal?

bottom line is I would try to talk to him about it
I just don't think that it will help and I think you should just move on if he's not giving you what you want in the relationship

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Thank you for all of the responses. I just wanted to have perspectives from other men and I appreciate the feedback.

I hope to see more of your posts
I can tell you that you seem like a really cool chick and you deserve a guy who's gonna give you what you want in life

let us know some updates
even consider putting up a log that would be cool

at the end of the day sometimes guys can have different mental changes on steroids
sometimes they can act differently it's true

sister I think that he isn't That Into You
he might just be more into working out and steroid use than he is giving you attention
his priorities are that way but don't worry as long as he's not cheating on you I don't think it's a big deal

I don't know the exact dosage, I just know he is taking anavar daily (I think around 40mg) and getting weekly trt injections.

I do love him and support him, I just wanted to know if it's normal for this kind of behavior.

I do train and I am also a yoga instructor.
@sunny_yogi I think it is somewhat normal but you know showing him this forum will help right? he will see other guys can share his experience and understand your concerns. If he starts a LOG on EF we can help him manage the cycle better.
better not hide it, if you support him and talk to him bring him to EF we can help and have an open relationship, we are an EF family always here to help :)

Top Bottom