Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is trashing a source allowed in here?

I'm 5,3" 140 before 1st cycle 155 after all water out last cycle currently at 159.5 til I take a big dump then about 158.5

Unless you're a notorious hard gainer, you should have been EASILY able to put a good 40lbs on just from diet alone!!!
I'm going to say without a shadow of a doubt now, that your diet is 100% the issue. Even with your weight at 140lbs, 155lbs; you're flat out wasting gear. There's no kind way to say it or sugar coat it.
You're diet is what needs serious attention, not questioning your gear. I'm pretty sure everyone who's posted in this thread thus far is going to be in agreement with me as well.

I wouldn't label what you said as bashing, saying that usually they are gtg but you got a bunk order is just an opinion (or maybe a fact, couldn't tell without bloods).

I always think of bashing as "ZOMG DUDE THIS COMPANY IS SO BAD NOBODY EVER BUY FROM THEM"

Unless you're a notorious hard gainer, you should have been EASILY able to put a good 40lbs on just from diet alone!!!
I'm going to say without a shadow of a doubt now, that your diet is 100% the issue. Even with your weight at 140lbs, 155lbs; you're flat out wasting gear. There's no kind way to say it or sugar coat it.
You're diet is what needs serious attention, not questioning your gear. I'm pretty sure everyone who's posted in this thread thus far is going to be in agreement with me as well.

he is only 5 3.

but yeah he should have been able to put on more weight naturally.. maybe 10 or 15 pounds... 5 3 and 180 pounds for a natty guy is a lot. most of those guys are competing under 160 in bodybuilding competitions juiced to the gills.

Are you fuking serious bro? Body weight mean jack shit, people like you always look at weight and not the height and bodyfat which is whats imortant, at 5"3 155lb is big if he's ripped, i've known few guys who were 6"2 190-200lb and they looked anorexic with 12" arms flat chested, yea in your case they should be a monster cause they WEIGH "200lb".
Im 5"7 175 lean and people think im over 200lb easily.

Are you fuking serious bro? Body weight mean jack shit, people like you always look at weight and not the height and bodyfat which is whats imortant, at 5"3 155lb is big if he's ripped, i've known few guys who were 6"2 190-200lb and they looked anorexic with 12" arms flat chested, yea in your case they should be a monster cause they WEIGH "200lb".
Im 5"7 175 lean and people think im over 200lb easily.

6'2" and 200lbs. is by no means a monster. It's not that big at all.

My arms are 16.5 inch dunno how big I am around the chest my quads not pumped are 23 I'm 15% or less body fat veins all over my arms have a 4 pack no love handles at all

he is only 5 3.

but yeah he should have been able to put on more weight naturally.. maybe 10 or 15 pounds... 5 3 and 180 pounds for a natty guy is a lot. most of those guys are competing under 160 in bodybuilding competitions juiced to the gills.

Unless they're pros, then they are 200+ on stage, like David Henry, Flex Lewis, Kevin English, Jose Raymond, etc.

I'm only 172 in my avatar pic (precontest pic), and I'm 5'9". Weight doesn't mean shit. I'm WAY bigger and stronger now than I was when I was 205. At that weight I was a flabby mess.

Point being, telling someone to achieve a specific weight that constitutes a "base" is sending the wrong message. The average American does it all the time without touching a weight. Saying they should achieve a certain body composition is the right message.

idk...Greg isn't a big dude (ceo knows who Im talking about here) by any stretch but he's hardly a little guy..he's 6' 1" and is hovering a little over 200lbs right now.He's definitely not ripped to the bone but he has a tiny waist...also fairly girlie wrists and ankles but thats a whole nother convo.

He gets constant comments about his size from people...course these are people that don't lift, don't use gear of any kind...

the more I look at it...the more I think weight and height suck serious shit for an estimate all the way around. We all say BMI is crap but we always ask people weight and height (and usually bf to be fair)

take my avi for instance.. I'm 5'8" (not omega..I really do seem to have recovered an inch?? that I lost) and 170 lbs in that pic.

Top Bottom