Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this the result of high cortisol?

LiftHeavy078

I am in my 5th week of PCT as of right now. I have just finished the TRS which I ran for 4 weeks, and at week 2 I added in HCGenerate, Unleashed, Post Cycle, and Forma-Stanozol. My sodium intake is very low to none, I drink atleast 2 gallons of water a day, and for two and a half weeks now I have been running Aromasin at 12.5mg ED (upped it to 25mg for a few days last week, then dropped it back down). All of this, and my face for some reason, is still pretty puffy. I just do not understand it. My estrogen is definitely not high, because Forma-Stanozol is an AI, plus the Aromasin I am taking, Post Cycle, etc.

I actually think my estrogen may be way too low. My joints in my elbows crack and my libido is shot. I am going to stop the Aromasin. I was wondering if my puffy face was due to a high cortisol rebound? Can cortisol cause water retention in the face? If so, I am going to buy some Lean Xtreme from Orbit. I need some help here. There is a month left of summer and after all the damn work I put into myself, I have been going to the beach with a freakin' moonface. I am pretty pissed off, so any help would be appreciated. I worked too hard to get into the shape I am in to be dealing with this.

First of all stop the Aromasin,your upping up is what caused the problem, allow the forma=stanozol to do it's job, 4 pumps am,4 pumps pm.Keep drinking 1 gallon of water every day the body retains water when it doesn't get enough, 2 gals may be over kill. If the problems continues you have 2 options you can do a water depletion cycle,or take a light dosage of arimidex.

The only carbs I eat are at breakfast, and post-workout. They come from whole wheat bread (breakfast) and oats (post-workout). My diet is very clean. High protein, moderate healthy fats, and low to moderate complex carbs.

Excuse my ignorance but what;s TRS?
Second who told you to take that much Aromasin?
How many calories are you eating a day?
You gave a break down but in reality how many carbs/fats/protein do you eat?
Seems to me that your body is retaining water for whatever reason..maybe the diet
How much cardio are you doing?
WHat's your body fat approx?
And yes, judging by the amount of Ais you are taking your estrogen is very low

TRS = primordial performance Testosterone Recovery Stack - sustain alpha, endo amp, toco 8... seems to be mixed opinions on the board. Im currently doing it now

Excuse my ignorance but what;s TRS?
Second who told you to take that much Aromasin?
How many calories are you eating a day?
You gave a break down but in reality how many carbs/fats/protein do you eat?
Seems to me that your body is retaining water for whatever reason..maybe the diet
How much cardio are you doing?
WHat's your body fat approx?
And yes, judging by the amount of Ais you are taking your estrogen is very low

I knew taking that much Aromasin was a bad idea, I just was not sure if the water retention was due to high estrogen or not. To be honest, my calories are still very low. Pretty much as low as they were when I was cutting on cycle. I'm eating about 2150 calories a day (67g fat, 141g carbs, and 239g protein). I do cardio 5 days a week, immediately after I lift. Short, but very high intensity. I keep it around 20 minutes. My bodyfat is around 5% - 6%.

u need more carbs then that to promote energy and recovery, during PCT u should be eating just above maintaince calorie intake to promote a anabolic state aswell as higher hormone levels

I am an endomorph and I put fat on pretty easily, so I like to keep my calories low, especially after a severe cutting cycle. If I increased my calories and carbs any, I would be storing fat.

Top Bottom