Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this the result of high cortisol?

ur nto going to egt fat eating a total of 200 calries more a day[/quote]

I would be eating a lot more extra calories than that. I forgot to mention my maintenance is somewhere around 3100 calories. I'm eating about a thousand less. Yeah, I am that paranoid about gaining any fat during PCT. I am 6'1, 190lbs at about 5% - 6% bodyfat, but I look like I am about 220lbs with all of the muscle mass that I have. I am going to increase my calories to about 2600 - 2800 per day and see where that takes me. I also have to change up my diet and add in some different foods.

I was thinking of buying the Alpha-T2 and OEP stack from Orbit. Would this be a good idea to run throughout August with the increased calories? Or should I just let my body utilize and use the calories?

This is getting a little off-topic. What I really want to know is, could high cortisol cause this water retention in my face? Should I take something like Lean Xtreme to reduce my cortisol, or do you think this has nothing to do with it? I have exhausted all of my other options, and nothing is working.

This is getting a little off-topic. What I really want to know is, could high cortisol cause this water retention in my face? Should I take something like Lean Xtreme to reduce my cortisol, or do you think this has nothing to do with it? I have exhausted all of my other options, and nothing is working.

I see your train of thought now. Back off the aromasin to no more than maybe 12.5 2x a week max. I preffer 12.5 1x a week.
Cortisol in your case maybe high because you are stressing your body out and dont forget cortisol also controls a bunch of body functions including insulin. So yes, it can result in your water retension and moon face.
My suggestion would be to gradually increase carbs to 200-250 and cut the fat down to 20-30g per day and keep protein the same. Start doing cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to offset the increased carbs and cut back the cardio after working out to enable recovery from lifting.
If you are going to try to lower cortisol do so slowly in an controlable fasion not like with the aromasin:)
If you feel like you still retain water take a natural water pill here and there and see how your body reacts.

Top Bottom