Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this the best combo ever?

PeterPelco said:
wk 1-10 primo @ 1000mg/wk
wk 1-8 var @ 120mg ed

i read quite a few places that these two together are the best match for solid, keepable gains and nothing can beat it!

how true is this and has anyone ran these together before?

Good cycle,,,no doubt,,,but can be expensive. Another thing,,, you dont need 120mg anavar daily,,,,80mg day should be MAX.

blut wump said:
The best keepable gains are found in the gym and kitchen over the first five years of your lifting, maybe longer for many.
AMEN. I wish more people would realize that.

Q.

Vascular Freak said:
Drrman you may say that I ask to many questions and all :) but we must think alike when it come to gear choices because that is the exact cycle I am going to be starting in a week. I am only running 600-800mg of primo and 80mg of var but everything else the same. How long did you run this for and also how long for the var?

Primo and var with some test is phenomenal! It is obviously WAY more expensive than gear that gives better overall gains but you can't argue with the clean, acne free, low side gains.

lmao....hey bro, you got to ask questions to learn anything!

I ran this for 10 weeks.....well that combo, i stayed on the test longer and the eq for about 20 weeks. I only ran the primo and var 10 weeks, and ran them together. It was an amazing 10 weeks, i was strong as i am in the winter when i bulk but was lean to boot. I ran this and went to vegas for july 4th right after i took my last shot!

1ooo primo a week is expensive and will have sides if using that much. I think you could do well with 500-600 a week instead.
Var is not cheap either and adding this to your primo would bankrupt most user especially after 12 weeks-16 weeks.

I did 400eq/300primo and it was great and was happy with the results with no sides but the odd headache. I have heard Var is great, may try it next with eq.
I am not a big fan of using orals 17a, so I stray from them for that reason. I kept most of my gains from eq/primo cause I used HCG @ 250iu's a week. boys stayed full throug out.
I always keep proviron or an anti e just incase on every cycle I do, everyone reacts different.

Top Bottom